Cleanandgleamit #2 Claims to be busy running a shop, but always at home with her Leifheit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how she just scrubbed her oven racks raving about the product, lifts up the scourer and the marks are still there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She uses so much Pink Stuff, surely it's not a product you should be using daily? You can see it all clogged down the grooves on her oven 😩

I swear it takes me a couple of years to get through a whole tub of it 😅

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Oh gawd, she’s on the beg now for some Strawberry Quality Street crackers, moaning about the price Amazon is charging… I bet some poor soul will but her and send to her 🙄

Reactions: 6
Was she rude about tats outfit last night ?
I think she’s actually getting jealous of tat , she’s always having sly digs at her and literally treats her like her personal witch .
getting irritated seeing her be so horrible.

Reactions: 8
She uses so much Pink Stuff, surely it's not a product you should be using daily? You can see it all clogged down the grooves on her oven 😩

I swear it takes me a couple of years to get through a whole tub of it 😅
It’ll scratch the oven eventually as well. Over use of the pink stuff can cause a lot of damage.

Reactions: 3
8CAC5299-C345-4920-BC11-FC33AF38EBED.png

Adams right tough Georgia, you are a child. I hate the way she screeches at him to stop playing with Maya because of the dog hairs. Why have a dog then? Her behaviour is definitely getting worse.

Reactions: 17
Omg. What a whiney brat! What does she think the dog hair will do if left to her first vacuum (of 765) of the day tomorrow…??!!! She needs to chill

Moaning that Jowan is stuck away, but will be moaning he is back the second is in the door, or even before he’s in the door 😞

Reactions: 13
She’s so bleeping pathetic. ‘I’m not having Jo stuck away until Thursday’ ‘I’m so sad he’s not here’ ‘I miss him so much’ No you bleeping don’t, you do nothing but moan when he’s at home, call him derogatory names like dribble dick and cheer when he leaves the house. Bet he’s having the time of his life away from you!

Reactions: 12
How can he never be at school??? Surely he’s choosing his options and doing assessments ect

Reactions: 5
And also he’s a kid, he doesn’t care that he’s in the same clothes 🙈 she’ll have the decontamination tent out for his arrival

Onesie....it's a bleeping playsuit ..sorry that's all I've come to say

• Haha
Isn’t it funny how nobody ever puts a note in any parcels they send to her so she never has to thank anyone “oh there was no note in this parcel of mini eggs”…again

Reactions: 10
Onesie....it's a bleeping playsuit ..sorry that's all I've come to say
She looked like a Playschool presenter or an overgrown toddler in that flippin’ leopard print get up she had on today.

Her mind was doing somersaults as to whether to stay and sort the lights out or go to spinning 😂 Obviously burning the calories took precedence but she didn’t enjoy it because all the while she was thinking about the lights…

• Haha
I can’t cope with the over the top stories about Jo coming home, he’s been on the mainland not to bleeping war. Get. A. Grip woman! We all know you don’t really want him home and the fake crying won’t convince us otherwise.

• Haha
I can’t cope with the over the top stories about Jo coming home, he’s been on the mainland not to bleeping war. Get. A. Grip woman! We all know you don’t really want him home and the fake crying won’t convince us otherwise.
I saw yesterday's stories but I can't bear to go and watch today's. Proper dramatic about "kids not getting home for Christmas"... it was the 14th 🙄

Maybe this is just me but do any of her followers actually give a duck? Yes we want him to get home safely but we don't need minute-by-minute updates. Keep personal family stuff off the gram.

Also, I don't get why she wasn't prepared for this when it sounds like this kind of thing happens all the time? I feel like she's always going on about fog and flights being cancelled and people being stuck 🤷‍♀️

I can't say but I expect he's probably enjoying a break with his Grandad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.