Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hhturbo123

She makes out she’s healthy with all the swimming and bike riding, but actually she’s more than unhealthy with her eating phobias/habits and not drinking any water! That’s why she’s so wrinkly, she’s severely dehydrated and malnourished!

Reactions: 15

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Someone mentioned ducklings up thread and I didn’t know what they were on about as I missed the clip.
She just can’t help herself can she
A couple of weeks ago there was a very quick clip of three ducklings (I think) swimming in a kitchen sink. If you blinked you’d miss it. As if she mistakenly posted the story. So she lied about all the ducklings being taken. I thought at the time she didn’t seem that bothered about the gulls taking them - usually she gets pretty exercised about it. But this time she was saying it’s just nature, and I’m sure there’ll be more. Liar.

And counting the bloody yachts every morning is as bad as counting the ducks… BORING 🥱

• Angry
  • Wow

hollydollydaydream

Collagen working wonders on that neck and crows feet Georgia…whoops sorry…this isn’t a filtered picture just the honest truth…maybe you want to double up on those delicious sachets????

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Coconuttyyyy

Chatty Member
What happened to the 'duck hut' she was supposedly going to get this year with the money raised from the pub???
Has she forgot about that??
No mention of it in ages.
Vile woman.

• Angry

Loustafford

VIP Member
She’s lived on the island all her live you’d think by now she’d have an idea of what it looks like every season, no need to say how stunning every view is out the window it’s boring as fuck!

hollydollydaydream

Thought princess Georgia had a phobia of spoons recently. Couldn’t eat properly off them??? Struggled to put them in her mouth and wrap her lips round them. She must have forgotten this lie….cough cough…phobia. Must be like eating chicken/not eating chicken….

Attachments

• Haha

Shineyshine

VIP Member
So Ruby has changed her career choice from west end star to professional tennis coach . Can’t think there’s much work out there for such a small field of sport . She would be better off doing a teaching qualification and being a pe teacher
Interesting career choice though… the one that her dad does, so he already has the connections, very easy for her to just slot into. Almost a ready made job. Not much effort required. Sound familiar?

• Haha

Karen826

VIP Member
Yet again doing no work just watching everyone else do it whilst she fannys around filming the customers and acting acting like a child in a toy shop. The only reason she is loving it is coz of all thousands they are raking in🙄

• Sad

Elmoo

VIP Member
It’s not even just the joggers. As nice as the top is, it does nothing for her.

that lipstick is awful.

she must order something every day. Alright for some 💸💸💸

Leave the fucking duck nest alone

• Angry

Shelps

Okay, so after a bike fall a couple of weeks ago, she’s still filming herself on her bike, literally explaining she can’t see because of the sun (that I’m sure she thinks is only visible on Shitter Island) and said there was a car coming and I didn’t see it. What is wrong with her?

My everyday life is as busy as it is for her this week 🥱 and I still manage to have a shower every day.
Eta

but then I’m not filming myself wiping out my washing machine seal every day 🙄 would even bore
myself if I did it 🤣

Karenharte17

Chatty Member
I hate her
Why does she announce when she’s had a shit
Why does she gulp her warrter so loud 😭
Why does she call grown women cute
What a vile person
Do we think she actually sells any make up or collagen
Surely she’d be boring us to death with unboxing & reviews 🥱

Attachments

• Sick

Computer says no

Chatty Member
Was the Ward/May family not invited to meet prince william today! Thought daddy was the dogs bollocks when it came to IOS 🤣

• Haha

scottishsweetie

Let’s get this right. Instead of staying with her beloved son, who she’ll miss terribly, she left him on his own at the airport and went home to clean… and post Younique adverts 🙁 What a massive cunt.
And she'll miss him that much, she didn't even spend his last weekend at home with him. 😡

• Angry
  • Sad