Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shelps

When she was saying she felt slippery for the kids because the weather is bad and so they can’t go out… no Georgia, you feel bad for yourself because they’ll be at home messing the house up just by being normal teenagers 🙄
And she wanted Joan’s friend to go back saying how a-may-zing the gawgus isles of Silly are 🙄, all he’s gonna remember is getting woken up by the ducks and hoover each morning, playing darts with the old
Men and dodging Joan’s weird mum who talks to her phone *all* day and keeps nosing around in their bedroom complaining of their smell 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Do you think the woman didn’t buy anything and that was her nasty, bitchy way of saying that? What a thundercunt that woman is. We live fairly close to Exeter airport so it wouldn’t be difficult to get there but I wouldn’t dream of going to Scilly now, she has entirely put me off!! Good tourist promotion there George. You fucker.
That’s what I thought, hence Georgia’s snide comment thanking her for her custom - and my initial angry post. The poor lady had been thoughtful enough to go out of her way to take two jars of that pure sugar stuff, that isn’t cheap, into the shop for the ungrateful cow. Then she wanted her to buy some of her shitty IOS merchandise on top - fuck right off.

Tamij

VIP Member
Not to mention all the “Adaaaaaaamm!”, him singing at the top of his voice and the Alexa blaring out at all hours.

Growing up as kids on Scilly must be boring a f**k there’s absolutely NOTHING to do. Just the beach and some crappy park but that’s only weather depending.
When she was saying she felt slippery for the kids because the weather is bad and so they can’t go out… no Georgia, you feel bad for yourself because they’ll be at home messing the house up just by being normal teenagers 🙄

Holly1977

VIP Member
She’s had a bollocking hasn’t she ! So
now we will have the - well look what happens when I don’t ‘rescue’ them.
I could recommend to her reading about Darwin and the importance of natural selection in the animal kingdom but I don’t think she would understand it unless it was based in the love island villa 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Slating the body shop brush saying it’s always losing hairs, no where near as good as Younique….3 stories later she’s trying to flog it for £12!!!

• Haha

Shelps

Surprised she didn’t say the bloke was buying her drinks because of the collagen and how amazing and wrinkle free she looks 🙄
On the mainland if someone kept buying you drinks on a night out most people would assume they are flirting possibly want to have their wicked way 😉 not on the islands though!
She’s heavily hinting for people to suggest both of these reasons.

I wonder what the cheapest thing in the shop is? I’m guessing it’s the caps. She’ll probably throw in some old BS products too 🤣🤣🤣

🤣 and one of those Bloo toilet things 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

spongey

VIP Member
I'm still confused as to how she had a table booked at her favourite restaurant in Scilly tonight, as well as theatre tickets in Plymouth? 🤔 did she ever intend to go to that show?

• Wow

Shineyshine

VIP Member
The bit that really got me was when she said that Izzy eats what she likes without worrying what people think of her or caring what she looks like. I mean, who the fuck does Georgia think she is?! That is such a demeaning comment. I hope Izzy doesn’t see those stories 🙁

I also hope that she stops sending Georgia those food diaries because it’s just feeding Georgia’s mean girl streak, and giving her fodder for her Instagram.

Shineyshine

VIP Member
More like why waste £3.00 of our money Adam when I can make up a story and beg for a jar to be sent to us for free 🙄
If she doesn’t get a few jars of that spread sent to her it won’t be for want of trying. She must’ve posted it about 5 times and tagged in M&S on every bloody story the beggy cunt.
No doubt the sheep will come through, if M&S don’t.

• Angry
  • Haha

Karen826

VIP Member
More like why waste £3.00 of our money Adam when I can make up a story and beg for a jar to be sent to us for free 🙄
Your parents are on the mainland same as they are every bloody week so get them to get you the spread instead of fucking begging you disgusting skanky cretin😡

Coconuttyyyy

Chatty Member
Are we all ready ladies (and gents) for the crooner outside the shop later with his Mustang Sally & harmonica???
I have the prosecco on ice 🍾 🤪

• Haha

Holly1977

VIP Member
She hasn’t actually grown up has she . Terribly childish , I suppose she has very little responsibility, no kids 90% of the time . Other people run the shop , Adam earns the wage , she makes such a big fuss like a spoilt child would

• Heart

CrapEars

VIP Member
Why does she always sound so out of breath for someone who’s ’super fit’
She’s not super fit. She’s super thin, which she equates to fitness, but she doesn’t actually do a huge amount of exercise like she thinks she does. She slowly bikes round a flat island, slowly swims up and down a tiny pool and whizzes around her house hoovering badly.
She’s not unfit like a very overweight person would maybe be, but she’s nowhere near as fit as she thinks she is. She always sounds out of breath. She also doesn’t eat properly or drink any water.