Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Can’t get X-rays on the island.
Another thing to add on to the ever growing list of reasons why I would NOT live on that Island not if you gave me a row of houses FREE. The only normal person I have seen that lives on it is that lovely lady Tat. Georgia has a very rude manner when speaking to her, but tben again she is rude to everyone she speaks to. She has no manners at all when you really think about it.
Can’t get X-rays on the island.

Reactions: 14

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
I hate it when she says “we did” in the shop. We all know she spends hardly any time in there and when she does she’s filming customers or she’s upstairs on the computer doing Younique, Neal’s yard or Body Shop stuff.
You can tell Charlotte is really regretting ever setting foot on the islands 🙁

KeepingUpWithThe....

Her duvet ….. don’t suppose anyone knows where it’s from do you? It’s not Dunlem by any chance is it??? Everytime she makes the bed or strips it she has to tell us 😩

Also she said to Davina today ‘omg it tastes so much better’ when commenting on the collagen in the fridge. So she’s just admitted it’s not a nice shot to drink after all.

One last thing … the other day when she was moaning about Jowan taking her last packet of mini eggs …. Got to say those windows aren’t clean for an OCD cleaner are they? 😂

Attachments

Holly1977

VIP Member
It’s the typical reaction and mentality of someone that is entitled and not very bright . I don’t understand it so it’s rubbish . For goodness sake it’s not that difficult to understand- it’s Bridgerton for goodness sake !

Little Miss Planner

Chatty Member
What’s that I see, George? A teeny tiny ‘ad’ sticker for your shop? Did you get a word in your shell like from the ASA finally?
Yeah i noticed that teeeeeeeenny ad too. About time. I notice she's also slyly promoting Davina's travel business without declaring. This is exactly why she gets called out on her BS and underhand ways yet calls troll whenever she gets her knuckles wrapped by ASA. Different when she's calling out (wrongly) the refund people though....does that make you a troll Georgia???

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
I like to think Adam reads this and is having a good chuckle at the fact he’s actually got a thread title on a thread about his wife
Hopefully Simon is on here too 😆

• Haha

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
So Ruby goes to the library because her selfish mother can’t stop vacuuming or arguing with her brother. First day back and pretty sure the kids will be counting down the days till they’re back at school. She even moaned when they were messing around with Adam, something you never see them do with her 🙁

Tamij

VIP Member
Wow! I’ve heard “Adaaaaaaaam!” In a decibel tonight that I didn’t know even existed.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

MinnieMaus

Wasn't there a study a few years ago that confirmed that teenagers do need more sleep due to the changes in their body?

7.30 isn't a lie in for people who have to go to work, I don't know why she gets up so early when she doesn't do anything and starts work after 10 (let's be honest it's usually 11 before she gets to the shop.

I've started swimming recently as I'm trying to lose weight and last week did 1.25 km in half an hour breast stroke. I was pleased with that it being the second time I've swum other than on holiday since I was a child. I did the breast stroke but also put my head under the water. I couldn't imagine swimming and not having a proper shower after.
Did you shave your legs and armpits in the public shower though?! And tell half the internet about it?

• Haha
I didn't like how close she went to the nest whilst the duck was on it. She could see where the duck was and didn't need to go that close? Would that have made Mummy duck feel threatened possibly? Who knows.

• Angry

Foreverfalcons

Chatty Member
Read the terms and conditions Georgia before moaning on your insta - your not getting a refund because of them, bore off you vile entitled cunt 😡
That's typical Georgia though, doesn't read the detail of anything. Like the DofE, admits she doesn't look at the WhatsApp group then moans because she didn't know Jowan was meant to be doing it. Perhaps if she talked to him, rather than just bark orders, then he may have told her. She honestly brings most of the stress on herself!

Tamij

VIP Member
She’s actually going into the room her guests are staying in to vacuum. I mean is it REALLY necessary to invade their privacy for a few hours of ‘sock pubes’ or ‘people particles’?
Rude.

• Wow
  • Angry