Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Little Miss Planner

Chatty Member
Right I've calmed down about her nest disturbance.

I just find her so disingenuous all the time.....she was filming the boat carrying the body of her grandad....all very understandable granted BUT literally the next stories she was raving about the islands and whizzing off. Anyone else find that fake and all for the gram? We all different but I know if I'd just watched a boat taking my deceased grandparent I would not be (a) putting it on bloody instagram or (b) acting all happy as if nothing happened on the next story. Very odd 🤔 😐

• Angry
Reactions: 15

Holly1977

VIP Member
When you read here Georgia let us know why your still wearing the gross yellow coat instead of the expensive orange one

Shineyshine

VIP Member
How she pinches the skin on her hands
Course you can’t pinch the skin when your hands in a fist
My god
---
Look at all that stock on them shelves
I spy body shop too
That will be in the beauty boxes 😡
Nearly as buckled as Mario’s bedroom shelves under the weight of all the shite… 😂
---
Always looking at how great things are like the pop up bar but not joining in . Best not when there’s a top up vacuum to be done
I couldn’t believe it when she walked past all the fab stuff going on, and went home to hoover 🤦‍♀️ Sad cow. The one weekend of the year that there’s anything to do in that place.

• Haha

Little Miss Planner

Chatty Member
Hmm wonder if the ASA have finally got round to telling her off for not declaring #ads when she's promoting Davs travel....couldn't you have used a smaller font Georgia as this one is just glaring out at us #not .

Oh and wheres the new orange coat? Still wearing that minging yellow one #FullofS**t is our Georgia 🫠 She gets more insufferable by the day. Oh and whilst I'm posting did you lovely lot happen to know if it's gig weekend?? If only someone would let us know 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

dorisboris

I find it very odd that they’ve gone away (all of few mins away to another island) and are doing everything separately! Adam goes for a pint, she goes swimming, he goes for breakfast, she is waffling on the gram, she is going for a massage no mention of him joining her. What’s the point?! I thought it was a weekend together?!!
I also find it bizarre that Jo is still home but they’ve left him with her sister - nice! I think Adam is as bad as her, they could have done the weekend away anytime but he booked it for when Jo is there, weird!

IMG_7584.png

I’ll tell you what good it will do Georgia, it will save your life if you fall off again and bang your head. Honestly she’d rather fucking die than wear a helmet. What a cunt.

And just an FYI Georgia, you look more of a nob in your horse riding hat than that helmet!

Little Miss Planner

Chatty Member
Who did you report it to? I contacted the ios wildlife last year but they were next to useless!
Yeah the IOS WT were useless. They said because the ducks are not wild native then they can't get involved. Because thry are domestic as a result of locals releasing them they cant get involved. What a load of tosh! However they have reported it to the Council as apparently its them who are responsible for that bit of beach. I really don't know how a WT can stand by and not at least have a word with her. My local WT is so much better and actively educate visitors. I also reported to the Cornwall WT so I was thinking they'd had a word with her.

She will just blame it all on the gulls yet if the stupid bint fed the gulls they might leave the nest 😔 I know it's nature for the gulls to take chick's, I see it all the time but that's why they have so many ducklings as it's nature's way of making sure some survive.

She's really so very selfish in everything she does. Her rudeness in just barking orders at Aaaaaaadddddaaaammmmm is too much for me. Did you hear her say "go and get the duck food"....no please or anything. Can't get manners on the island clearly 🙄
---
This *could* have been quite a nice gift if it wasn’t for the unnecessary apostrophe.
Can't get spellchecker on the island 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Her sense of entitlement is astounding. Pretty sure if her dad had been ‘seriously ill’ she’d have said before now because she literally shares everything! She was belittling Ruby doing the D of E but do you know what Georgia? Gold D of E is a massive achievement. As for not knowing Jo was supposed to be doing it too, unbelievable! She has zero interest in anything that doesn’t benefit her. I hope they both leave before her birthday and I hope she doesn’t get a refund or sell those tickets. She is a vile woman.

Loustafford

VIP Member
So where is the mother duck? Gull taken her aswell Georgia?? She’s probably looking for her babies who she’s sat on for weeks waiting to hatch to then be grabbed by this collagen firm hand and stuffed in a fucking hamster cage!

• Sad

Tamij

VIP Member
Convinced that Adam has told her not to film him
Thing is, as a teacher, surely he needs to be careful how much of his private life people can access? His pupils only need to watch her stories to learn too much about a teacher they should not have that amount of knowledge about.

Shineyshine

VIP Member
She woke up and could smell rotting flesh 🤣 ffs. I’m pretty sure that’s what Adam wakes up smelling coming from her most days.

• Haha

Little Miss Planner

Chatty Member
If your going to try and con people with your mates ‘dry’ hands, at least tell them to put some moisturiser on their dry arm 🤣
Is it just me....I don't see a difference, the hand is still dry on the after pic, it's just different light and a bit too close of a camera angle making it slightly out of focus...certainly not better.

She will shill any old lie to sell won't she. Oh and tell us Georgia you read tattle without telling us....addressing the #coralcoatgate after it was mentioned here that shes still wraring that minging yellow one 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Whilst I'm on one 🤣 arr there no other boat races, fetes, regattas etc that take place around our lovely mainland?? She's literally hamming up this bloody boat race like it rivals Henley 🤣🤣 it's a few boats paddling up and down the bay Georgia calm the F down love. We have them here on the mainland as well 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 14