Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Coconuttyyyy

Chatty Member
I think their as bad as each other. Surely you would have to be on the same or similar wave length to be able to live with her.
---

I messaged her to ask what happened to the Duck Hut and the money that was given for it to be built. Still waiting on a reply.
Good on ya, will be interesting to see if it's mentioned.

Reactions: 3

hollydollydaydream

She’s crying over £12 for a sticky toffee pudding. Never on this earth is she gonna pay out for posh loos at the festival. She’ll bleat on and on about using the portaloos until it actually comes to paying out. Then she’ll realise she CAN actually use them cos the posh loos were just toooooo expensive!!!!

Computer says no

Chatty Member
What cream was this I missed the stories for awhile now lol or skip as same s hite different day 😂
It was the collagen she was trying to say rapidly improved her mates hand, when you could clearly see the moisturiser slathered on to the hand for the photo but not the arm 🤣

Tamij

VIP Member
I thought she said she gave Ruby the coat as she hadn’t got a warm coat for DofE, must ov been a diffrent coat but she only has the stinky yellow one and that new bright one
Didn’t she say she gave Ruby her old North Face coat?

Holly1977

VIP Member
Has it been addressed why Ruby isn’t doing the London Theatre School any more ? Apart from the obvious reasons!!

Tamij

VIP Member
So Ruby has changed her career choice from west end star to professional tennis coach . Can’t think there’s much work out there for such a small field of sport . She would be better off doing a teaching qualification and being a pe teacher
Oh I thought it was just a course she was doing? Did she say she’s decided to opt out of being the west end’s next big thing?
I can’t see Georgia allowing that tbh!

In other news - ducklings 🙄

• Haha