Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Karenharte17

Chatty Member
10 links already & not even mid day
Beggy wrinkly witch
Telling Charlotte to bollocks when she said she had factor 50 on
Rude cunt

Reactions: 2

Computer says no

Chatty Member
Beggy Bitch at it again, could not possibly spend her only money. If only astonish would tell her to fuck off, but sadly they won’t and cream cleaner will be delivered asap!

Attachments

Reactions: 1

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Just had a Hunter and Gather ad pop up on my feed, I see they follow her but she doesn’t even bother to follow them 😮

• Angry

Shineyshine

VIP Member
This neck picture here. Is it me that’s delusional rather than Princess Georgia, or is the before photo actually better than the after??? 🤯
I’m looking at the rings around her neck.

Attachments

• Haha

rachlou_85

She said it’s his funeral next week so I assume he’s being cremated on the mainland then having a funeral on the islands with his ashes. Seems a bit backwards to me!
You would still think they would have a funeral on mainland just before cremation and then a memorial on islands for all people there with his ashes but they must not do it like that on the islands. Who knows I am sure we will find out

Loustafford

VIP Member
Couldn’t possibly go to the theatre this Saturday because her grandad had died yet she can go away for a few nights to Tresco… absolute bull shit as usual! And what the fuck did she look like in that bloody all in one? 🤢
Anyone else notice the patch on the back of her arm when she was trying this on?

Tamij

VIP Member
I'm still confused as to how she had a table booked at her favourite restaurant in Scilly tonight, as well as theatre tickets in Plymouth? 🤔 did she ever intend to go to that show?
I thought the table was booked at a place on the mainland.