Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I clearly live under a rock. I didn’t even know this was a thing!!
Also watching it on her iPad. What about all the fuckery we had with the bedroom tv?
To be fair I don’t think it’s been that long since they introduced advertising. I know, she had that bloody Sky puck and then it’s never been mentioned again. Why didn’t she watch it on the tv downstairs anyway seeing as Adam’s away!

Reactions: 5

WitsEnd

I am not defending Georgia but I really dislike the way Adam gets triggered by her whenever she does actually work. I don’t think he would willingly be in a relationship where he couldn’t call himself the breadwinner. I know it’s all “goofing around” but he is demeaning to her with the whole Miss Recreation and digs. He does not like to feel inferior. You can see how guarded she is when he comments about things. I know they are as bad as each other but I will never like him. He teaches kids to throw a ball for a living and it obviously makes him feel small. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Shineyshine

VIP Member
What was she like with that lone duck? Poor thing is probably sitting on a nest somewhere or wanted some time away from the rest and / or bloody screechy Georgia. It was perfectly alright swimming in the sea, but she had to go down and try to feed it. She can’t leave any of them alone.

Farley108

😂 she also said, with a dead serious expression, "can I nurture this egg? I don't really want to sit on it"

So let's just be grateful.
OMG did she ? I dont follow her anymore - I got fed up of the deja vu every day. Shes a daft cow and no mistake

spongey

VIP Member
She has one frothy hot chocolate and one 15ml shot of liquid collagen. That is her liquid intake for the day 🤢

• Sick

Karenharte17

Chatty Member
Her hoover gives me the ick
It’s bigger than her
& please can someone tell me, she’s selling her egg chair as it’s in good nick apart from rust as she takes it in for winter
Wasn’t it blown about recently in the storm
Lying cunt bag

Attachments

• Angry
And all those ducklings are now dead. I don’t like her or necessarily agree with taking them without the mum, but she was too bloody busy shilling shitty hoovers to notice they’ve all been taken by gulls 🤬

• Sad