Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tamij

VIP Member
Why doesn’t she just let Jo choose his own clothes? She literally has to control everything.

I didn’t even know they had a brother, just thought it was her & Grace.

I’d love to know what happened with the ducks, she’s still going on about them being quiet.
I thought it was just her and Grace too.

Reactions: 3

Holly1977

VIP Member
We haven’t had a minute by minute plan of travel for the Taylor Swift concert . She did get tickets didn’t she or am I imagining it

rachlou_85

Sooo two baby’s left what’s bet we will heya all about she was told not to snatch them and now look what’s happened there is only two left. But as cruel as it is, it’s nature and if this didn’t happen that beach would be over run with ducks year after year. I have just got a feeling she has still taken some I don’t know but maybe she couldn’t get all but deffo got the yellow as funny enough she didn’t mention the yellow this morning just one had been taken by a cat, but who seen this cat do that and did no one stop the cat whoever witnessed that 🙄

Holly1977

VIP Member
They are spending a lot of time apart . Think it really was just the kids keeping the family together

Reactions: 2

Foreverfalcons

Chatty Member
I got a response about the nest disturbance so am guessing she's now been told hence the troll comment. Stupid bint still isn't staying away though.....does she not realise nest disturbance isn't just about taking the eggs.

I've got screenshot now of today's disturbance so that'll get sent off. Georgia if you read here and we know you do.......I'm not a troll I just need to educate you! Stay away from the nests with your screeching voice and bloody phone!!!! Go film that performing seal of a husband instead!
Who did you report it to? I contacted the ios wildlife last year but they were next to useless!

rachlou_85

I thought she said she gave Ruby the coat as she hadn’t got a warm coat for DofE, must ov been a diffrent coat but she only has the stinky yellow one and that new bright one

dorisboris

Right I’m confused! Her grandad went off on the boat but now there is a service on the island - so literally her parents only went to his cremation? Weird

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Curious why Ruby’s car insurance would be so high on the island? Surely they don’t have accidents or vandalism or speeding on the gorgeous Silly 🙄

Surely she doesn’t get this much 🤦🏽‍♀️
She’s hardly what you’d call a cleaner or influencer when she admits to not showering for days
& flicks a duster around
Nah, she won’t be getting anything like that when she posts. She doesn’t even do proper adverts (filming reels, sending them off for approval etc…) she literally just promotes her discount codes.