Cleanandgleamit #14 Miss Recreation - Wrinkliest neck in the nation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone mentioned ducklings up thread and I didn’t know what they were on about as I missed the clip.
She just can’t help herself can she
A couple of weeks ago there was a very quick clip of three ducklings (I think) swimming in a kitchen sink. If you blinked you’d miss it. As if she mistakenly posted the story. So she lied about all the ducklings being taken. I thought at the time she didn’t seem that bothered about the gulls taking them - usually she gets pretty exercised about it. But this time she was saying it’s just nature, and I’m sure there’ll be more. Liar.

And counting the bloody yachts every morning is as bad as counting the ducks… BORING 🥱

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I thought ducklings needed their mum for warmth and waterproofing from the oils in her feathers, and will the other ducks accept them without their mum, I feel sad about the whole situation

• Sad
Reactions: 16
How bleeping annoying was she in the kitchen last night? Thinking she was so cool doing the kitchen disco thing 🥴 He’s like a kid high on sweets, so just when she’d wound him up to perform but it didn’t suit her anymore, she was screeching “Adaaaaam” at him to shift so she could mop 🙄
Ahem… may I?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It blows my mind that people who care about the wellbeing of baby ducklings and want them to have the best life are branded "trolls" yet someone who captures them, takes them away from their mother and let's them live in their own tit when they lose interest is branded a hero?

Reactions: 21
So where is the mother duck? Gull taken her aswell Georgia?? She’s probably looking for her babies who she’s sat on for weeks waiting to hatch to then be grabbed by this collagen firm hand and stuffed in a bleeping hamster cage!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She clearly doesn’t really want them. If it’s true that someone brought them to her, I don’t think she would’ve bothered this year. Especially as last year she was up to her flowery spectacles in duck tit, hating every minute of it, and this year she’s no one to look after them when she goes to the Isle of Wight festival.
(Has she mentioned that yet?)
I wouldn’t be surprised if she had complaints about the stink in that ‘enclosure’ she created last year which let’s face it, if you were on holiday staying there as a guest in one of those holiday cottages, wouldn’t have been very nice, and she’s absolutely had complaints about the duck noise this year so that pretty much puts the kibosh on them going back in there anyway.

Reactions: 10
She clearly doesn’t really want them. If it’s true that someone brought them to her, I don’t think she would’ve bothered this year. Especially as last year she was up to her flowery spectacles in duck tit, hating every minute of it, and this year she’s no one to look after them when she goes to the Isle of Wight festival.
(Has she mentioned that yet?)
I wouldn’t be surprised if she had complaints about the stink in that ‘enclosure’ she created last year which let’s face it, if you were on holiday staying there as a guest in one of those holiday cottages, wouldn’t have been very nice, and she’s absolutely had complaints about the duck noise this year so that pretty much puts the kibosh on them going back in there anyway.

If she didn’t want them, why did she buy the hamster cage and specifically mention it was for the ducklings.

Reactions: 12
If she didn’t want them, why did she buy the hamster cage and specifically mention it was for the ducklings.
When she showed the cage was about the time she’s on about being given the ducklings. If she’s being honest perhaps she bought it ready for them.
But who even knows anything with this woman? I doubt she does want them though after last year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
When she showed the cage was about the time she’s on about being given the ducklings. If she’s being honest perhaps she bought it ready for them.
But who even knows anything with this woman? I doubt she does want them though after last year.
Hamster cage arrived on 11th May, pretty sure it was weeks before the ducklings were spotted!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Hamster cage arrived on 11th May, pretty sure it was weeks before the ducklings were spotted!
Fair do’s. I thought it was all around the same time.
Suffice to say, she’s “given the ducklings another 10 days of life” 🤣

Reactions: 2
So she’s using the money raised for the duck house on the ducklings… as she doesn’t think it’s going to happen?

Reactions: 6
So she’s using the money raised for the duck house on the ducklings… as she doesn’t think it’s going to happen?
But is it her money to spend? What are the rules on donated/raised monies? You can’t just change your mind when people have donated monies to one thing and spend it on something else. Surely that’s against the Charities Commision rules …or don’t they apply on Shitter island. She’s probably buying puppy pads, straw, kale and tomatoes with the funds raised too. She’s not gonna put her hands in her own pockets is she 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️

Reactions: 8
But is it her money to spend? What are the rules on donated/raised monies? You can’t just change your mind when people have donated monies to one thing and spend it on something else. Surely that’s against the Charities Commision rules …or don’t they apply on Shitter island. She’s probably buying puppy pads, straw, kale and tomatoes with the funds raised too. She’s not gonna put her hands in her own pockets is she 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️
The money was just generically for the ducks and it was once she had the money she’d said that she was going to use it for a duck house. Don’t forget though, no rules apply to Princess Georgia 😉

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion; Georgia’s off to the Isle of Wight, and she’s worried about where she’ll take a shite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Yep that’s what you are!
Surely if she’s comfortable that she’s doing the right thing she wouldn’t care what anyone else thinks 🤷🏼‍♀️ Especially complete strangers who send her unsolicited DMs on social media. She can just block and move on.

Unless it’s not actually trolls of course and she’s just reading here… in which case, duck off Georgia, and learn the definition of trolling. If you read here you deserve everything you get. These threads are about you, not for you.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Yep that’s what you are!
The irony of her calling Trolls skanky! Georgian I can honestly say you are one of the most disgusting creatures I have ever come across. You openly admit to quite literally stinking on a daily basis. You sit and walk on sofas and carpets left over from a guest house 🤢 You divulge every private detail of your monotanous, inbred life to literal strangers on the internet. Go duck yourself you mentally unstable moron, and leave those poor bleeping Duck’s alone while you’re at it.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.