Cleanandgleamit #14 Miss Recreation - Wrinkliest neck in the nation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scratching her face and messing with her hair then using the same hand to grease her baking dish 🤢
Also hate how she puts her face right up in the camera!
Wouldn’t fancy buttering me toast after she’s had her manky fingers in there 🤮
Her nose looks like the child catcher’s when she turns it up like that… most unflattering

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I shouldn’t think she had even washed her hands between mucking out the ducklings and making pudding 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Is she expecting people to feel sorry for her because she’s got to open the shop for a couple of hours today 😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she expecting people to feel sorry for her because she’s got to open the shop for a couple of hours today 😡
She is so work shy. Gotta put the work in I guess 🤦🏽‍♀️ dick head
---
AND more ducklings to contend with.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
And all those ducklings are now dead. I don’t like her or necessarily agree with taking them without the mum, but she was too bloody busy shilling crappy hoovers to notice they’ve all been taken by gulls 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 4
The ducklings are probably hiding away from the snatcher, can’t see they all been taken that quick but she really really wants to snatch them for the gram and being saint Georgia but then you can also tell she really dose not want to have 7 others plus the mom and the 3 she already has she knows she don’t want them. I know it’s cruel but let nature take its course because if she raised them and then put back how many would there be and next year more and so on. What did she think would happen each time she takes them. They multiple and have more and more 🙄

Mad dash for the shop? She said the cruise ship was only there for the morning then they all go to the other island for the afternoon, so she’s ’mad Dashing’ it to the shop at 11am??? Make it make sense

Attachments

That prid t shirt has paid for itself hasnt it 🤢
Printed 🙄
---
Why wouldn’t they be open ? Tourist town in peak season . Of course the shops are open . She isn’t doing them a favour 🙄
We live in a tourist town , all the independent shops are open on a Sunday as many hours as is allowed.

What’s the betting all the ducklings will be taken except the yellow one 🙄
Her hooded eyes certainly lit up when she saw the yellow duckling thinking of all the content she could enjoy. I cannot believe she even thought of just scooping a couple up and snatching them from their mother, but then this is Georgia! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 12
We haven’t had a minute by minute plan of travel for the Taylor Swift concert . She did get tickets didn’t she or am I imagining it

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.