Cleanandgleamit #14 Miss Recreation - Wrinkliest neck in the nation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Given she just bleeping moans about going anywhere and leaving shitter island, I do hope she has done the decent thing and given the tickets to her sister who missed out.

Reactions: 5
Why even say she had a exhausting afternoon which she probably won’t share, so why mention it at all, what’s bet it’s involving chasing ducklings and its poor mom around the beach and maybe she only got the yellow one for the gram and maybe one or two others and rest she left but will say she couldn’t catch them so they will be taken. Maybe it’s not this but wouldn’t put it past her

Reactions: 10
Why even say she had a exhausting afternoon which she probably won’t share, so why mention it at all, what’s bet it’s involving chasing ducklings and its poor mom around the beach and maybe she only got the yellow one for the gram and maybe one or two others and rest she left but will say she couldn’t catch them so they will be taken. Maybe it’s not this but wouldn’t put it past her
Oh I think it definitely will be this!

Reactions: 7
Maybe she was seen running around trying to grab the ducklings and someone has had a go? Made a scene on the beach in front of everyone!

Reactions: 6
Yesterday a 72 year old couldn’t squat on the beach now she can!! bleeping stuff is amazing! Is there nothing it can’t cure. I suffer with thinning hair due to PCOS, I’ve seen doctors, endocrinologists and dermatologists but no one has ever found me something to help thicken my hair. But now georgia from the isle of scilly has got this miracle stuff that will help me at a bargain £2.70odd a day!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If she doesn’t come on and tell us why she’s “emotionally exhausted” then she’s done something wrong and has been called out for it

Reactions: 14
If she doesn’t come on and tell us why she’s “emotionally exhausted” then she’s done something wrong and has been called out for it
It can’t be that bad she’s flogging the collagen minutes later, for most people if they had an emotional afternoon they’d stay away from social media

Reactions: 11
It can’t be that bad she’s flogging the collagen minutes later, for most people if they had an emotional afternoon they’d stay away from social media
But this is Georgia she was flogging her tat soon as her grandad had passed, don’t understand why she even mentioned it them says but I probably won’t say, now prob had all messages telling her how great she is blah blah blah 😂

Reactions: 10
Ooooh she’s a bit quiet tonight, also where is Adam again?
This is all for content ..... she's lining up the fake tears ready for the sympathy vote. I bet someone has told her she shouldn't be snatching babies from the mother and we all know Princess Georgia doesn't like being called out. Honestly she's a fake ass @##%% . Saying she's had an emotional afternoon but won't say why. Then why mention that? All for the gram. Disgusting behaviour. I hope the local RSPB or WT have finally got their act together and done something to stop her illegally taking wildlife.

Reactions: 9
Her kids don’t bother contacting her, her sister seems to have her own friends, Adam seems to get away as often as he can and Maya loves Dav way more than her. Does this ever make our Princess Georgia realise that she’s actually not a very nice person? I remember a couple of years ago her saying she was going to try to be less selfish, that went well then 🙄

Reactions: 14
Sooo two baby’s left what’s bet we will heya all about she was told not to snatch them and now look what’s happened there is only two left. But as cruel as it is, it’s nature and if this didn’t happen that beach would be over run with ducks year after year. I have just got a feeling she has still taken some I don’t know but maybe she couldn’t get all but deffo got the yellow as funny enough she didn’t mention the yellow this morning just one had been taken by a cat, but who seen this cat do that and did no one stop the cat whoever witnessed that 🙄

Reactions: 3
She’s had a bollocking hasn’t she ! So
now we will have the - well look what happens when I don’t ‘rescue’ them.
I could recommend to her reading about Darwin and the importance of natural selection in the animal kingdom but I don’t think she would understand it unless it was based in the love island villa 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
As much as she hates these gulls they are birds also and they are just doing what they do to survive it’s not their fault it’s nature and it happens. She obviously was told not to take them. But I don’t believe the other 3 just came to her by someone random else she would ov done a story time how the people came across the ducks ect I believe she took them

Reactions: 9
What other 3??? They’ve not been mentioned in a while??? Did she leave the cover off them yesterday?? Have they got “got”???

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.