Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tamij

VIP Member
Surely she is never more than 10 mins from a toilet… the fact she can’t hold it that long is a worry!!
I suspect because she doesn’t drink much her bladder has little control when it gets any amount in it. She needs to do some pelvic floor exercises.

Reactions: 6

Holly1977

VIP Member
A tiny bit of rice for Georgia then 😭
Would that feed three adults and one older teen boy?

Tamij

VIP Member
Why does she put spinach in everything 🤢
I’m sure Adam would love a nice steak pie, chips, veg and gravy . Or breaded cod , new pots, peas, parsley sauce and chunky bread
---

You’re completely correct . That looks more like a child’s scooter helmet
she’s got a “pea head” remember.

• Haha

Shineyshine

VIP Member
You’d think these people from America would prefer to stay with her parents.
Yeah. You’d think her in-laws would stay with them rather than family they don’t know - unless they’re staying there too? Has she mentioned the kids coming home for the funeral?

I hope she keeps the ducks away from the house at daft o clock in the morning when she has guests. Although she doesn’t seem concerned about disturbing her neighbours so I guess she won’t care about her visitors.

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Is it just me but I find it really grating when she says “going out for tea”. I’m a southerner and would say dinner or can’t they get dinner on the islands 🙄
Why did she not go and see Prince William instead of just watching him on the tv 🤷🏻‍♀️