Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tamij

VIP Member
For crying out loud George. There are EIGHT fucking episodes to Baby Reindeer.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Computer says no

Chatty Member
QUOTE="Shineyshine, post: 18957171, member: 6535"]
How quickly did she cut off Ruby here? 🤣
She’s been banging on for days now that she hasn’t got a waterproof coat… liar liar pants on fire!
[/QUOTE]

When she received this (do we think it’s been gifted?) she said she was locking it away with the mini eggs, which the other day she said she didn’t have any left, such a liar to beg beg beg 😡

Attachments

• Wow

Elmoo

VIP Member
Is she expecting people to feel sorry for her because she’s got to open the shop for a couple of hours today 😡
She is so work shy. Gotta put the work in I guess 🤦🏽‍♀️ dick head
---
AND more ducklings to contend with.

Last edited:
I don't understand how she can say she is too vain to wear a helmet when she walks around dressed like she does. She looks a fucking state most of the time.
My thoughts exactly when I watched he say this. She looks like a knob on a daily basis so what's the difference 🙄
I 100% agree with both of you.
Anyone else think she had to go back today because she made a huge fuss at the little hospital yesterday .
Is she a little bit ….well..simple ? Of course she needs a hat on !! I’m not sure how she can be worrying how she looks, she looks pretty ridiculous the majority of the time !
She falls into the category of a well known saying
She literally posted a pic of her this morning in the street in her nightie, joggers and her scraggy yellow coat this morning and she thinks she looks a nob in a cycling helmet 💁🏻‍♀️

And we all know she hadn’t cleaned her teeth either 🤢
She is the perfect example of the well known saying "
---
She literally posted a pic of her this morning in the street in her nightie, joggers and her scraggy yellow coat this morning and she thinks she looks a nob in a cycling helmet 💁🏻‍♀️

And we all know she hadn’t cleaned her teeth either 🤢
She is the perfect example of the well known saying "You can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear".

• Haha

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Why is she always so surprised when it’s rainy/windy? It seems to happen a lot and even we’re not bothered and we (fortunately) don’t live there 🙄

Libertine1975

VIP Member
What annoyed me is that she moans she always cooks when she swans around doing naff all everyday. He has actually been to work and I can understand just wanting to make something quick and easy. If I don't meal prep something over the weekend I have stuff which is easy to shove in the oven although that's because I don't get home until 6.30 4 days a week having left the house by 6.45 in the morning.

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
I’ve never seen anyone so happy to clear out a dead relative’s home. She’s not right in the head is she, her family just pacify her don’t they.

Holly1977

VIP Member
She said something today about if you have cremation they don’t do this on the islands so he must be having cremation. She said if you want burial you can but they ain’t got a crematorium. But she hasn’t mentioned about going to his funeral but surely to god she will be I mean she goes off the island for stupid stuff so surely she would for a funeral, but then again it’s Georgia and prob thinks waving him off and filming for the gram is ok 🤬🤬
Thank you . I skipped some of the stories today and missed that
---
View attachment 2871647
Could she love herself anymore 🤢
That cossie needs to be a bit bigger down below!

• Sick
Reactions: 6