Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Karenharte17

Chatty Member
Why didn’t she run home for the food if that was the duck mum on the beach
She could have fed her then rather than say what a bad duck she was
Similar mothering skills as you then you cretin

Reactions: 6

Holly1977

VIP Member
Moan moan moan
---
Is it just me - I brush my teeth after Iv had my breakfast. Won’t everything taste minty and odd

Last edited:

longtimenosey

So she’s using the money raised for the duck house on the ducklings… as she doesn’t think it’s going to happen?

Tamij

VIP Member
I can never get over how self centred she is. Her sister mentioned that their brother was playing in the Army/Navy rugby at Twickenham on Saturday, yet nothing from Georgia. The other girl in her sisters shop said there’s a island vs rest of world rugby game this morning, again nothing as yet from Georgia. If it’s not about her it doesn’t get a look in.
Little tip for you Georgia regarding buying Joan clothes, he’s old enough to choose his own you control freak 😡
Brother in law surely?

Libertine1975

VIP Member
I don't ride a bike but I thought helmets were supposed to be tight on the head, the one from her friend seemed to be wobbling on her head.

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Hope all those people on the boat don’t mind having their faces plastered all over her Instagram 😡
Also, if there’s that amount of tourists on the island you’d think she’d open the shop. I bet daddy will have something to say about that 🙄

• Angry

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Nostrils.
I can’t even look at her when she does that bloody upshot of her nose like that. Nobody needs to see how many nose hairs she’s got. Doesn’t she realise how grotesque it is? Still, I suppose anything to sell a mascara 😒

• Sick

Tamij

VIP Member
If she didn’t want them, why did she buy the hamster cage and specifically mention it was for the ducklings.
When she showed the cage was about the time she’s on about being given the ducklings. If she’s being honest perhaps she bought it ready for them.
But who even knows anything with this woman? I doubt she does want them though after last year.

Last edited:

Computer says no

Chatty Member
I honestly can’t believe that they’re going away while Jowan is still home! Why don’t they want to spend any time with him. I mean, expected from Georgia, but Adam?!
Joan obviously wont be allowed to stay in the house, this is why Georgia didn’t seem pleased she was going!