Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
A few weeks ago when doing stories with Davina taking coligen (when Izzy was there) I noticed they were sitting on the edge of a bed and Izzy was sitting comfortably at top of bed on laptop with her belongings down the side of bed. Today Georgia mentions a bathroom in the staff area of the shop. I think they obviously have a bed area, we've seen the staff kitchen and there's a bathroom. Im thinking that's where Izzy stayed when she came over. Not much privacy for her and I don't know why they chose to do videos a couple times sitting on bed and not on sofa in the office area. Just seems a bit off. I hope they didn't charge Issy rent.

Reactions: 6

Noseyhayles

She does look better in her comparison picture, but I think that's less down the collagen and more down to the more natural expression on her face, instead of the exaggerated gurning over a new perfume 😅
Also summers not kicked in so she's not looking like a piece of leather

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Computer says no

Chatty Member
Given she just fucking moans about going anywhere and leaving shitter island, I do hope she has done the decent thing and given the tickets to her sister who missed out.

Reactions: 5

Holly1977

VIP Member
Why does she put spinach in everything 🤢
I’m sure Adam would love a nice steak pie, chips, veg and gravy . Or breaded cod , new pots, peas, parsley sauce and chunky bread
---
I don't ride a bike but I thought helmets were supposed to be tight on the head, the one from her friend seemed to be wobbling on her head.
You’re completely correct . That looks more like a child’s scooter helmet

Karenharte17

Chatty Member
God, what is wrong with people! She’s now encouraging other people to steal ducklings 🤬

She’s definitely had a right royal bollocking about the ducks hasn’t she because she’s still going on about them making noise in her pass avg way that she does!

Not Davina saying to Georgina ‘I don’t know how you do it’ when taking the collagen.

What did she say about the new orange coat she’s yet to wear? I skipped through the majority of her stories!
Said it’s what goes thru her head
Says she’s wearing the yellow coat when she’s got her lovely new coral one that she’s saving for best
When every day should be best
Something like that anyway
Hard to concentrate when the camera faces her nostrils 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Holly1977

VIP Member
On her sisters stories - the bingo was a child’s bingo event - for children , great to support it but her husband and son had to explain how to do a bingo line aimed at children 😭😭

• Haha

Libertine1975

VIP Member
If they’re away on Tresco and her parents are accompanying her grandads body to the mainland where’s Jo staying? Surely she hasn’t left him in the house on his own? I know he’s old enough to be on his own but I just can’t see her letting him be in the house on his own for her fear of him messing it up!
He's staying with her sister, her sister mentioned it on her stories.

Shineyshine

VIP Member
I think she's seen a huge drop in custom with Younique, compared to the Body Shop. She knows it's over priced and tries to justify it by saying how high end it is. If I'm spending that sort of money on make up (which I never would) then I definitely wouldn't be buying it online, I want to see the product and test it in store. Body Shop really sold itself, she didn't have to do much. I also think people are seeing through the sale talk too, one minute BS is the bees knees, wouldn't use anything else blah blah, the next it's all Younique and Neals Yard - not everyone is gullible Georgia!
Makeup lasts ages as well, so people buy it once but don’t restock every couple of weeks or bulk buy, like they do with skincare and body products that perhaps the whole family use. She can’t be getting the volume of repeat sales with Younique. Especially as you tend to mix makeup with other brands so it lasts even longer.