Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
If they’re away on Tresco and her parents are accompanying her grandads body to the mainland where’s Jo staying? Surely she hasn’t left him in the house on his own? I know he’s old enough to be on his own but I just can’t see her letting him be in the house on his own for her fear of him messing it up!

Reactions: 5

hollydollydaydream

What the jiggery is with that wife beater she’s wearing??? Are we in a Texan prison? Please don’t tell me people are actually buying those??? And that t-shirt Joanne is ahem “modelling”…I’m sure she has better quality dish rags than that. If you held it up you could see right through it…

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Another vacuum on the way…

What on earth did she look like in those socks? No self awareness whatsoever. Although I rather think she’s keep wearing socks because her cheapie shoes are chewing up her feet 🤣

Attachments

• Haha

Computer says no

Chatty Member
When she showed the cage was about the time she’s on about being given the ducklings. If she’s being honest perhaps she bought it ready for them.
But who even knows anything with this woman? I doubt she does want them though after last year.
Hamster cage arrived on 11th May, pretty sure it was weeks before the ducklings were spotted!

Attachments

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
I see her sister went to bingo last night with a group of friends (think it’s for charity) Wonder why Georgia didn’t go along 🤔

Holly1977

VIP Member
Maybe getting up at the time of a normal working person (not 6:45) and getting into work early would be a good idea!

God, what is wrong with people! She’s now encouraging other people to steal ducklings 🤬

She’s definitely had a right royal bollocking about the ducks hasn’t she because she’s still going on about them making noise in her pass avg way that she does!

Not Davina saying to Georgina ‘I don’t know how you do it’ when taking the collagen.

What did she say about the new orange coat she’s yet to wear? I skipped through the majority of her stories!

Attachments

Loustafford

VIP Member
Think it’s the other girl who works in the shop with grace with dark hair, glasses and has twin boys brother, I posted similar question a while back as I was confused too. When there’s no talking or face on the screen it’s hard to work out who is posting on the shop instagram.