Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spongey

VIP Member
Has she forgot the filter in the second pic? 🤣
She does look better in her comparison picture, but I think that's less down the collagen and more down to the more natural expression on her face, instead of the exaggerated gurning over a new perfume 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Holly1977

VIP Member
I hope Princess Braggy money bags has ordered the correct size
Can guarantee she will still wear those horrid pink joggers and stinky striped top day in day out even after spending a families food budget on three items

rachlou_85

The funeral directors usually organise that for you, don’t they? They did for us recently. Or you can do it yourself if you’re handy with a computer and know what it is you want.
My sister did ours for my Nans funeral and the funeral people couldn’t believe she had done them herself they said she could make a business out ov doing them, I am sure maybe Ruby would be handy on a computer and could easily do it not very hard tbh

• Heart

Elmoo

VIP Member
She really needs to grow up. No one cares how much she cleans the house, it’s already clean because no one apart from her is there! She ha s serious problem with
Cleaning
Food
Water
Hair
Husbands
Children
Saliva
Grease (hair/skin)
Ads
Poo
Ducks
Humans
Travelling

I could go on…….
So basically she struggles to live 😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Shineyshine

VIP Member
When I first followed her (around Feb 2020), her and Jowan were collecting and disposing of plastic bottles on the beach outside her house. I thought it was a really positive thing to see and she made it seem like it was something they do all the time. I don't think I've seen her do it since...
I remember that. I thought she was ok back then - what’s happened to her! She’s a completely different person now, sad to say.

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
I hope the hospital staff watch her Insta and realise that she hasn’t followed their advice and have a go at her today 😡

Tamij

VIP Member
She’s gonna clean the carpets after February half term??! We are now in may! So she’s either getting very organised for next year or just chatting bollocks about cleaning her carpets and saying any old shite to fill a story!
Quite honestly, she ought to consider changing those awful digestive biscuit brown carpets to something a bit less threadbare.

• Haha

WornoutJo

She was so fucking smug earlier today, giving it “my arm’s not fractured” swinging it around, off on her bike. Then tonight this happens and she’s back moaning again because she hasn’t rested properly. I don’t know how anyone can have any sympathy for the daft mare.

Preaching about sunscreen, advertising it, then goes and burns herself! You couldn’t make it up.

Anybody else hate the way she rubs stuff into her face? She’s so rough, the noise it makes 🤢 And she shouldn’t be rubbing essential oils so close to her eyes… or going out in the sun after using them on her skin - sure fire way to sensitise it.
Oh my god yes! Every time I think don't put that oil all over your eyes and Every time she does, and then remembers her neck as an after thought.