Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foreverfalcons

Chatty Member
Why even say she had a exhausting afternoon which she probably won’t share, so why mention it at all, what’s bet it’s involving chasing ducklings and its poor mom around the beach and maybe she only got the yellow one for the gram and maybe one or two others and rest she left but will say she couldn’t catch them so they will be taken. Maybe it’s not this but wouldn’t put it past her
Oh I think it definitely will be this!

Reactions: 7

Holly1977

VIP Member
How can she not know about society girls being presented to the queen?
How embarrassing for her family

• Haha

Shineyshine

VIP Member
I found this really cruel this morning. She keeps the duck food there purely for her own convenience, she needs to move it. The ducks know it’s there so they’ll keep coming back. I hope they shit all over her path.

On a lighter note. She’s looking lovely this morning… nice and clammy 🤢 The sweat was dripping off her face. Bet she doesn’t wash before she gets on with anything.

Attachments

• Sick

Elmoo

VIP Member
Surely she is never more than 10 mins from a toilet… the fact she can’t hold it that long is a worry!!

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Not that I’ve ever bought BPerfect, or ever will, but I always think their stuff looks aimed at the teens / twenties market? And a bit trashy 🙈
Same, it’s on my very long list of items I would never buy due to these people getting freebies. Emma mattresses, Hello fresh, Estrid razors etc 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

Tamij

VIP Member
Isn’t Jowan going too?
It’s odd anyway. Surely going to Tresco is something they do all the time on their boat anyway? Like going to the next town for shopping.

dorisboris

Why does she make such an issue about packing, it’s not that difficult! Especially if she’s just wearing bloody joggers 🙄

KeepingUpWithThe....

3 times … 3 bloody times she’s said Good morning, good morning on her stories today. Hours apart.

We heard you the first time Georgia 😡

scottishsweetie

Did I miss the American visitors leaving? I know the in laws left but I don't recall hearing about the Americans,leaving. I do skip a lot of her stories though so may have missed it.

• Haha
She spends more time with the staff that work in the shop than she does with her kids when they are home......mind you guess she is paying the staff.....