Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Computer says no

Chatty Member
Oh she is really hating missing the northern lights, she is absolutely freaking out on the missed content. Fingers crossed the solar storm (as Georgia clearly hasnt got a clue how it works ) burns out before darkness tonight 🤣

Reactions: 8

longtimenosey

Mad dash for the shop? She said the cruise ship was only there for the morning then they all go to the other island for the afternoon, so she’s ’mad Dashing’ it to the shop at 11am??? Make it make sense

Attachments

Reactions: 8

KeepingUpWithThe....

Those stories in the pub tonight. She’s always on the outside watching everyone else having fun, never seems to be in on it herself. Whether that’s because they ignore her when she’s filming them, and she’s always filming them, who knows? Surely nobody wants to be on camera when they’re getting pissed with their mates, knowing that it’s going to be posted on Instagram.

Her sister looked like she was having a blast, and Davina was having a great time. With Georgia it seemed forced and put on for show.
I thought exactly this when I watched her stories this morning. It’s quite sad really. She’s always on the outside of the fun and never a part of it.

Reactions: 7

Tamij

VIP Member
I’m sad lots of folk didn’t get a decent aurora display last night especially those who missed Friday’s.
But not her.

• Haha

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Tell us again how good the brushes are from younique! 😅 With half of the brush hairs on your face whilst you're flogging all this shit!
How embarrassing.
I fucking detest that snout up shot we get on the daily. Makes us see her for the snooty cow she is. Nobody, not one other person, who I see showing mascara online, feels the need to give such a hideous camera angle.

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
I've reported her for nest disturbance. Is she fucking stupid. I'm so angry at her going right up to the nest. IF YOU READ THIS GEORGIA YOU ABSOLUTE MORON STAY AWAY FRIM THR NEST. DO NOT THROW FOOD AT IT!!!!

I belong to a wildlife trust and have reported her again. If they don't do anything i will message her direct with the advice. No doubt she'll block and delete but at least she might get the message. Omfg I'm so angry at her stupidly going so close. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Good for you, I was so angry and upset to see her disturbing the nest this morning. May I ask who you’ve reported her to please? As I’d like to do the same myself. Also did you manage to screen record her actually doing it? Not sure if the stories have expired yet but if they haven’t it may well be worth doing so.

Libertine1975

VIP Member
Oh she is really hating missing the northern lights, she is absolutely freaking out on the missed content. Fingers crossed the solar storm (as Georgia clearly hasnt got a clue how it works ) burns out before darkness tonight 🤣
Noo don't say that I'm on holiday coming back today so missed them last night. Hoping they are on again tonight as I've always wanted to see them. They don't need to go as far as Scilly tho.