Cleanandgleamit #14 Miss Recreation - Wrinkliest neck in the nation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have I missed something, or has she not said where Adam is? A bit strange as she always says when he's away because she loves the fact there's no one to mess up 'her' house. He has seemed a bit p*ssed off with her lately 🤔

Reactions: 10
I bet all her “friends” are frantically cancelling their IOW tickets!! Could you imagine anything worse than spending 4 days with moaning Minnie and constantly having her phone shoved in your face 🤢

Reactions: 12
Have I missed something, or has she not said where Adam is? A bit strange as she always says when he's away because she loves the fact there's no one to mess up 'her' house. He has seemed a bit p*ssed off with her lately 🤔
Was just wondering the same thing myself
Please update us Georgia after you have read here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hope all those people on the boat don’t mind having their faces plastered all over her Instagram 😡
Also, if there’s that amount of tourists on the island you’d think she’d open the shop. I bet daddy will have something to say about that 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Hope all those people on the boat don’t mind having their faces plastered all over her Instagram 😡
Also, if there’s that amount of tourists on the island you’d think she’d open the shop. I bet daddy will have something to say about that 🙄
There could have been anyone on that boat who for whatever reason could be at risk from her plastering them over insta. She has zero bleeping respect for anyone. Absolutely no regard for anyone’s privacy. Absolute bleep.

Reactions: 11
There could have been anyone on that boat who for whatever reason could be at risk from her plastering them over insta. She has zero bleeping respect for anyone. Absolutely no regard for anyone’s privacy. Absolute bleep.
I mentioned this before when she was plastering her customers faces all over her Instagram and that was when she blocked me!
God they hate it when they’re wrong don’t they?

I mentioned this before when she was plastering her customers faces all over her Instagram and that was when she blocked me!
God they hate it when they’re wrong don’t they?
She’s a selfish bleep but we then we all know that already don’t we. Heaven forbid she could ever admit she was in the wrong and hold her hands up, nope just cry troll and hit the block button. Pisses me right off, clearly have to be a certain type of person to be a shitfluencer because none of them can take any advice.

She’s crying over £12 for a sticky toffee pudding. Never on this earth is she gonna pay out for posh loos at the festival. She’ll bleat on and on about using the portaloos until it actually comes to paying out. Then she’ll realise she CAN actually use them cos the posh loos were just toooooo expensive!!!!

Reactions: 3
They are spending a lot of time apart . Think it really was just the kids keeping the family together

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.