Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shineyshine

VIP Member
I thought she said she gave Ruby the coat as she hadn’t got a warm coat for DofE, must ov been a diffrent coat but she only has the stinky yellow one and that new bright one
She said she gave her a Northface coat. So she had another one knocking around.

She’s obviously decided to keep the too small orange coat. Her ego must’ve prevented her from admitting that she needs to size up to an enormous size 8 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Scratching her face and messing with her hair then using the same hand to grease her baking dish 🤢
Also hate how she puts her face right up in the camera!
Wouldn’t fancy buttering me toast after she’s had her manky fingers in there 🤮
Her nose looks like the child catcher’s when she turns it up like that… most unflattering

• Sick

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Ffs she’s going to put a random egg she found on top of the boiler and she thinks it’ll incubate… 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

rachlou_85

Omg she was so disappointed that davina wasn’t telling her where it was from or what it was called she kept digging and digging asking questions, becuse she so wanted to put a link on for it, stupid dick 😂

and as for falling off her bike 😂😂 but was soon back hoovering, and moaning Adam was no help, can’t she just have a bloody rest prob make the fracture 10x worse idiot 🙄

Shelps

I actually liked her outfit yesterday….. hilarious that in order to look ‘trendy’ she had to ditch the IOS clothes 🤣🤣

• Haha

Holly1977

VIP Member
Isn’t her sister’s shop busy as well? Surely all these additional visitors create extra footfall for all the shops.
Her sister has three shops to juggle . The clothes one , a little separate jewellery one and she runs the sale shop that Georgia never mentions although a lot of her stock ends up in it!

Holly1977

VIP Member
We all know that when she doesn’t post while shes in the shop then posts a bit later from the shop it’s not because she’s been there all the time , more that she been home then gone back . Trying to make out that she’s there alllllll dayyyyyyyy 🙄

Tamij

VIP Member
And Georgia. There’s absolutely no such word as ‘abit’.
It’s two words. “A” “bit”.

• Haha

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Taking her make up off tonight….tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle…
She’s so bloody rough with her skin - no wonder her wrinkles are so bad. The way she was going at her eyes she nearly gouged them out. Desperate to ensure there’s no crusty mascara residue tomorrow morning. She’ll still be a honking mess though.

Attachments

• Haha

rachlou_85

The ducklings are probably hiding away from the snatcher, can’t see they all been taken that quick but she really really wants to snatch them for the gram and being saint Georgia but then you can also tell she really dose not want to have 7 others plus the mom and the 3 she already has she knows she don’t want them. I know it’s cruel but let nature take its course because if she raised them and then put back how many would there be and next year more and so on. What did she think would happen each time she takes them. They multiple and have more and more 🙄

Karenharte17

Chatty Member
Is anyone else sick of this shit as well? Giving Davina all this undeclared advertising every bloody day. It’s so insidious the way she does it too - oh have you seen that place, doesn’t it look lovely, I’d love to go there, Davina’s so good she can arrange anything, blah blah blah. Funnily enough I hadn’t seen the rail tour until you just advertised it 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’ve had enough. They’re both getting reported. Please will some of you do likewise? They can stick Davs Travs up their fuckin’ hoops, the pair of ‘em.
Then added
If I didn’t have life getting in the way I’d jump on it
What life ffs you boring cunt
She’s definitely on commission

Tamij

VIP Member
Of course she doesn’t like Bridgerton. She doesn’t understand it, it’s too complicated for her.
God knows how her tiny mind would cope with something like Line of Duty.

• Haha

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Was it my eyes but when she showed that lip stain yesterday and wiped her finger across her lips to show it didn’t come off, she didn’t appear to actually touch her mouth. She’s such a fraud

hollydollydaydream

So she’s using the money raised for the duck house on the ducklings… as she doesn’t think it’s going to happen?
But is it her money to spend? What are the rules on donated/raised monies? You can’t just change your mind when people have donated monies to one thing and spend it on something else. Surely that’s against the Charities Commision rules …or don’t they apply on Shitter island. She’s probably buying puppy pads, straw, kale and tomatoes with the funds raised too. She’s not gonna put her hands in her own pockets is she 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️