Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I honestly can’t believe that they’re going away while Jowan is still home! Why don’t they want to spend any time with him. I mean, expected from Georgia, but Adam?!
I think their as bad as each other. Surely you would have to be on the same or similar wave length to be able to live with her.
---
What happened to the 'duck hut' she was supposedly going to get this year with the money raised from the pub???
Has she forgot about that??
No mention of it in ages.
Vile woman.
I messaged her to ask what happened to the Duck Hut and the money that was given for it to be built. Still waiting on a reply.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

Shineyshine

VIP Member
She was absolutely manic on that bike ride. She couldn’t get her words out fast enough, almost foaming at the mouth. She’s so hyper about this weekend, it’s weird.

Karenharte17

Chatty Member
Haway man, collagen’s now cured her hooded eyes… 🤣🤣🤣 Shame her wrinkles have all reappeared in her desperation to show off her unhooded eyes.
She’s unbelievable
The before & afters are with & without make up
Does she everyone is that stupid
Yes illuminating primer will make the skin glow but don’t make out it’s the £80 collagen
Who can afford that every month it’s ridiculous
---
Think*

Holly1977

VIP Member
That prid t shirt has paid for itself hasnt it 🤢
Printed 🙄
---
Why wouldn’t they be open ? Tourist town in peak season . Of course the shops are open . She isn’t doing them a favour 🙄
We live in a tourist town , all the independent shops are open on a Sunday as many hours as is allowed.

Holly1977

VIP Member
She has one. For some reason she thinks it’s a flex to say she doesn’t 🙄 Unless she’s trying to get someone to send her a new one.

I don’t know like. Seeing her try on her new puffa jacket, that size 6 looks a bit snug on her. The sleeves looked tight, and she had to give it a good pull to zip it up. Think she should’ve gone for an 8…
Absolutely- it’s too small

Holly1977

VIP Member
So a tiny bit of broccoli and a roast potato slice for tea- don’t forget she doesn’t eat chicken guys

spongey

VIP Member
I wonder if she'll start wearing a helmet now? Who am I kidding 🙄 remember how touched she was that someone on the island said they worry about her every time they see her without a helmet and she looked to buy one but never did? You'd think having a close escape like today would encourage her to get one, that accident could have been sooo much worse.

Loustafford

VIP Member
How is she so regular with her morning dump if she has no fluid in her, surely she’d suffer with constipation?

• Heart

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Watched her sisters story & she’s going to help in georgias shop
My god
Just shows how pathetic & lazy Georgia is that she needs so much help
Her sister had a big delivery too
Lazy bitch
Isn’t her sister’s shop busy as well? Surely all these additional visitors create extra footfall for all the shops.

Karenharte17

Chatty Member
Had to laugh at her saying someone famous came in the minute she stepped out the shop... she's hardly in that bloody shop 😂 she'd already been sitting out on the bank and then lounging in the egg chair so it was hardly a coincidence.
Then said
Well supposedly famous but still tagging her 🙄
What a dick