Cleanandgleamit #14 Miss Recreation - Wrinkliest neck in the nation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the actual duck has she just said about Izzy this morning? duck off Georgia you head.
She obviously has an opinion on what the girl looks like in relation to the amount of food she eats. She couldn’t have made it any clearer. What Georgia doesn’t understand is that this is perfectly normal and healthy - and when you’re on holiday you treat yourself a bit more. She’s made me so angry with her backhanded compliments this morning.
I’d much rather look like Izzy than a pre pubescent boy!! Izzy’s got a great figure.

Reactions: 16
The bit that really got me was when she said that Izzy eats what she likes without worrying what people think of her or caring what she looks like. I mean, who the duck does Georgia think she is?! That is such a demeaning comment. I hope Izzy doesn’t see those stories 🙁

I also hope that she stops sending Georgia those food diaries because it’s just feeding Georgia’s mean girl streak, and giving her fodder for her Instagram.

Reactions: 15
She makes out she’s healthy with all the swimming and bike riding, but actually she’s more than unhealthy with her eating phobias/habits and not drinking any water! That’s why she’s so wrinkly, she’s severely dehydrated and malnourished!

Reactions: 15
She makes out she’s healthy with all the swimming and bike riding, but actually she’s more than unhealthy with her eating phobias/habits and not drinking any water! That’s why she’s so wrinkly, she’s severely dehydrated and malnourished!
And she’s always out of breath!

Reactions: 12
And Georgia. There’s absolutely no such word as ‘abit’.
It’s two words. “A” “bit”.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Made me mad too
Talking about her like that
All she eats are puddings
Risotto mini eggs & hot chocolate
Even that Stanley style cup she was gifted
Ah might encourage more water
Not this head let’s fill it with hot chocolate 🤦🏽‍♀️😡

Reactions: 13
Telling us she had to cancel her hair appt on the mainland would usually get me to say can’t get no hairdressers on the island but I know that’s not true. I wonder why she won’t go to them 🤔

Pretty sure that’s a brush hair on her face. From the A-mazing brush that doesn’t shed
Exactly
Does she annoy you too saying just keep the basket total to £108
Like everyone is as fortunate as her

Why does she thinks anyone gives a tit that she’s getting the boat, she much have mentioned it about 8 times 😴 😴😴😴

Totally disgusted that she had to put on socks on because her feet were so sweaty and then tried on a pair of sandals in Primark with bare feet. Truly 🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Bet Danny can’t wait 😂

Why does she always type women instead of woman? It really gets in my tits!

She’s really showing herself up on those videos at the festival thing she’s at. Absolutely no idea to behave in a social setting!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Bet Danny can’t wait 😂

Why does she always type women instead of woman? It really gets in my tits!

She’s really showing herself up on those videos at the festival thing she’s at. Absolutely no idea to behave in a social setting!
She’s such a munter with the faces she pulls, her poor personal hygiene, dirty habits and sweaty, stinking, ugly feet. How anyone can stand to be around her I’ll never know.

She’s so out of place at that festival, shouting out everything that’s available as if she’s never seen a food stall before. It’s as though her pals have brought their nanna along… cringing 😬

• Haha
The difference between the stories her cousin’s wife is uploading and Georgia’s, are massively different,
like they’re at two different venues 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
I feel sorry for the woman who’s shoulders she was on
Imagine the smell if she didn’t get time for a lip splash 🤮
Sorry 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I see she's now back peddling about her food shaming Issy.....stories today shows how fake Georgia is and perhaps having a cheeky read on here saying how rude she was for food shaming that poor girl. Now saying she loves how much Issy enjoys food. Stop with the fakeness, we see through you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.