Cleanandgleamit #14 Miss Recreation - Wrinkliest neck in the nation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What cream was this I missed the stories for awhile now lol or skip as same s hite different day 😂
It was the collagen she was trying to say rapidly improved her mates hand, when you could clearly see the moisturiser slathered on to the hand for the photo but not the arm 🤣

Reactions: 3
How can she wear the same clothes , she’s no idea about hygiene at all 🤢🤢
Straight out of bed and puts the white T-shirt on - no wash first . Dog walk/ ducks , house work , 60 sit ups , cycle to the pool and back . Saying it’s boiling outside . Still no change of top . Wears the same thing to work . She must absolutely reek .

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 16
£28 for one pair of shorts 😱 They are way too short as well Georgia . More for teens

Reactions: 6
She should use this pic when telling how hydrating the liquid collagen is!
I was sure someone posted that exact screenshot on here last week but it's actually a different one... she really is so repetitive, isn't she? 😂

Screenshot_20240516_163926_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She should use this pic when telling how hydrating the liquid collagen is!
I took this screen shot too! Shows when she’s not stretching neck, it’s still bad 🥴 she’s so bloody narcissistic! Anything to con people out of money 😤

Reactions: 9
Notice the body shop products in the beauty box tag she shared
Not good enough for her anymore but the mug customer can have it 😡

Reactions: 11
The body shop serum wasn’t watery or made your skin greasy when you were flogging it Georgia! Surely it’s only the inbreds on shitter island falling for this con 🙄

Attachments

• Angry
Curry for Adam . Does she not eat dinner at all . Her relationship with food is frightening

I was sure someone posted that exact screenshot on here last week but it's actually a different one... she really is so repetitive, isn't she? 😂

View attachment 2939751
In sorry to say but she looks way older than she actually is. I'd say she was in her 50s looking at this pic. Not saying that to he nasty but just that she rants on about that crap collegen and skincare yet she's delusional if she thinks it's working. Good old waaarrrttteeerrr (amd lots of it not just a gulp first thing) and sunscreen/moisturiser will make far more difference than the tat she's flogging

Reactions: 12
Things I don’t need to hear from G this morning:

bosh/boshing
Spit
Fanny flutter 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
What the actual duck has she just said about Izzy this morning? duck off Georgia you head.
She obviously has an opinion on what the girl looks like in relation to the amount of food she eats. She couldn’t have made it any clearer. What Georgia doesn’t understand is that this is perfectly normal and healthy - and when you’re on holiday you treat yourself a bit more. She’s made me so angry with her backhanded compliments this morning.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Things I don’t need to hear from G this morning:

bosh/boshing
Spit
Fanny flutter 🤢🤢
Adding pick an mix to that list 🙄
---
What the actual duck has she just said about Izzy this morning? duck off Georgia you head.
She obviously has an opinion on what the girl looks like in relation to the amount of food she eats. She couldn’t have made it any clearer. What Georgia doesn’t understand is that this is perfectly normal and healthy - and when you’re on holiday you treat yourself a bit more. She’s made me so angry with her backhanded compliments this morning.
Absolutely disgusting. Her whole attitude towards food is beyond a joke

Reactions: 15
This is the problem though George, Izzy’s relationship with food IS Normal. She has a normal body shape and a proper appetite.
it’s you… you don’t eat because you claim not to enjoy particular things - fruit, chicken, bacon. Instead your repertoire of dishes is pasta or rice smothered in cheese, or puddings, or chocolate. Your faddy eating habits are those of a young child, and it’s a bit sad really. I realise you’re not very tall and don’t have a large frame, but there is an obsession with maintaining a childlike figure and it’s not healthy. Perhaps a few extra pounds would help with those wrinkles, babe.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The bleeping nerve of her! Izzy is a beautiful Girl, not something Georgia is or has ever been, without sounding like a complete witch I mean it. G is genuinely an unattractive Woman facially and particularly body wise.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.