Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Karen826

VIP Member
The weather in Scilly is much cooler than the mainland. Its in the 20's here and shes saying its roasting at 14 max🤣
Ok Georgia whatever. Give me the beautiful mainland any day of the week.
Holiday in Scilly... erm thats a firm no from me thanks! Couldnt think of anywhere worse to go for a "holiday".
You just keep trying to convince yourself how amazing and stunning Scilly is though🤣

Reactions: 8

spongey

VIP Member
What happened all the money collected for the ducks at the charity night in the pub?
She bought a hamster cage off Amazon a couple of weeks ago and mentioned that she used the money to buy it. Not sure what happened to the purpose-built hut though.

• Angry

Tamij

VIP Member
The girls that run the business are going to have a busy time reorganising the shop while Georgia is at home hoovering and desperately flogging rubbish products!

George will be too busy drinking her “warrrrter” and pissing in hedgerows.

• Haha

Tamij

VIP Member
The socks are just socks. There’s very little that’s lush about them! 🤷🏼‍♀️

spongey

VIP Member
Obviously forgetting about her daily cycling and pool swims, not to mention the sea swims, tennis sessions, meals out (she seems to go out for dinner quite often at the moment), I could go on. She certainly has a selective memory.
Exactly! I seriously think that she believes the constant hoovering and mopping is for her family's benefit, and the constant Ads and skincare videos are for her followers' benefit so that they're not missing out on amaaaazing deals. The only person who would miss any of these things if she stopped, is her.

hhturbo123

I do t understand how she can not have a drink of water or juice or anything throughout the day. No wonder she’s so wrinkly. She’s severely dehydrated.

spongey

VIP Member
Ffs she’s going to put a random egg she found on top of the boiler and she thinks it’ll incubate… 🤦‍♀️
😂 she also said, with a dead serious expression, "can I nurture this egg? I don't really want to sit on it"

So let's just be grateful.

• Haha

Holly1977

VIP Member
So Ruby has changed her career choice from west end star to professional tennis coach . Can’t think there’s much work out there for such a small field of sport . She would be better off doing a teaching qualification and being a pe teacher