Cleanandgleamit #12 When in Rome, all she does is moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few grey hairs are the least of her problems!! The make up looks like it's been put on with a paint gun and all the body shop shite she's been spreading on that face has done duck all!!
The texture of her skin in that first photo is atrocious. I thought all these products she’s been using were supposed to be smoothing out her skin??? This is horrendous. She’s done herself no favours here.

Reactions: 7
Wow. I think she really needs to see a dietician and drink a LOT of water. Her skin looks really aged. I hate to say but she looks the same age as Tat. I like the “glow” though, if that’s the look she’s going for. And I’m glad the lump was benign.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.