Cleanandgleamit #13 Body shop was so last year. Now she has a new career!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think this was actually suggested as a thread title, but I just really loved it and it sums up the current situation perfectly. So many thanks to @Awkwardmam for the post!

Georgia’s new year hasn’t been a bed of roses. Her South Africa hun trip cruelly ripped away from her, as the Body Shop at Home sees its demise in the UK. But fear not huns! There’s always a replacement MLM ready to swoop in and offer you commissions where the last one left off, and true to form we have Younique and Oriflame stepping into the breach.

The Princess of Scilly is now picking faults with her (until last week) much beloved BS, and shilling overpriced, poor quality Younique stuff like it’s the best brand in the world.

Watch this space for the continued misadventures of Georgia, who once upon a time ran a cleaning account that we quite liked.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Which one of the inbreds do we think has done this for Georgia 🤣
Of course all these so called "reviews" are clearly fabricated by her inbred mates. Are people really that gullible that they actually fall for all her lies and fake messages...
My bets are on Tat or that Becks one🤣

Reactions: 14
😂 "very quick delivery" = Georgia on her bike rattling up the hill at 7am

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So basically every time she shares another picture of yet another MLM, it just confirms the big panic at losing the Body Shop was because of the amount of money she’d be down. So, how many of these new companies does she need to run to equal what she made on Body Shop? Pretty telling don’t you think?

Reactions: 11
So basically every time she shares another picture of yet another MLM, it just confirms the big panic at losing the Body Shop was because of the amount of money she’d be down. So, how many of these new companies does she need to run to equal what she made on Body Shop? Pretty telling don’t you think?
She made shed loads, literally thousands upon thousands from the Body Shop. I can't see any of these companies coming close so she's going to have to sign up to them all to try and match it. How's that going to work? Already the Body Shop mascara (which was the dog's doo dahs) has disappeared and been replaced by Younique. It's just pathetic. So glad I have a proper job and don't have to sell my soul to the highest bidder.

Reactions: 17
Did anyone else notice this pic?
---
Every makeup Instagrammer going has a BPerfect affiliate code 🤢 she’s jumping on that bandwagon very late. I don’t see how this stuff can sit comfortably alongside all the other crap she’s selling as a lot of it is very similar.

She’s absolutely pathetic, grabbing at anything she can to screw a few extra pennies out of her followers. She makes me sick.

Reactions: 10
I'm still disgusted that Giovani reposted her story last night
Thought she'd be creaming her knickers and bragging about it last night!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She will make duck all from Bperfect:
How much will I earn?
4% from each purchase for the next 6 months. Shipping excluded.BPerfect Cosmetics reserve the right to alter the commission rate affiliates receive.Commission rates can vary, can be reduced during seasonal months, and can exclude new products.BPerfect Cosmetics reserve the right to alter or retract coupon codes and/or sales dependent on relative sales locations, legitimacy of coupon codes redeemed.BPerfect Cosmetics reserve the right to alter or retract affiliations with influencers.Due to high demand for our recent launches we cannot guarantee EVERY Affiliate will receive free products.Product’s will be rewarded depending on the influencers performance, codes redeemed and engagement with their affiliation to BPerfect.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
As someone else said......the hype about the BS mascara has now long gone!! How she can switch like that and not look stupid is beyond me. Its all about the Younique mascara now. She never used to wear makeup during the day much....now can't go out without a full face of #ad products and none of them BS.....so unbelievably laughable at the audacity of her turn around 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 18
All of that trivial tit this morning - hoovering at 7:30 ! All while Maya is still locked up in the boiler room . Not even let out . Poor poor dog

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
All of that trivial tit this morning - hoovering at 7:30 ! All while Maya is still locked up in the boiler room . Not even let out . Poor poor dog
Shes an idiot. That dog needs removing and taking to someone who actually cares about her ! Makes my blood boil

• Angry
Reactions: 6
There's a video of her removing the new mascara on her facebook group, she's having to be quite firm with the pressure on the cotton pad and dragging her eyelids down to remove it :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There's a video of her removing the new mascara on her facebook group, she's having to be quite firm with the pressure on the cotton pad and dragging her eyelids down to remove it :rolleyes:
Did she use the BS (will remove carpet stains) cleanser 😆🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.