Cleanandgleamit #12 When in Rome, all she does is moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eating her words a bit now she’s found out it’s from her up line 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh she’s soon changed her mind now about that collagen ‘shot’ hasn’t she now she’s found out it’s from her MLM ‘up line’ shallow bleep!

Reactions: 13
Just seen this and am PISSING myself. That's the problem with sharing every part of your life Georgia, pissed on your chips now slagging it off. Can't wait to see the about turn in the coming days.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
But which upline? She must have so bloody many! Looking at that company it's yet another mlm con so I fully expect her to jump on board in the next few days.

Reactions: 11
Just seen this and am PISSING myself. That's the problem with sharing every part of your life Georgia, pissed on your chips now slagging it off. Can't wait to see the about turn in the coming days.
It is 100% going to be the best thing since sliced bread! Even the slimming stuff is going to be amazing even though she ‘doesn’t want to loose anymore weight’ because she’s already a teeny tiny size 6 🙄

Reactions: 11
It is 100% going to be the best thing since sliced bread! Even the slimming stuff is going to be amazing even though she ‘doesn’t want to loose anymore weight’ because she’s already a teeny tiny size 6 🙄
She might be a size 6 but I think she looks terrible most of the time. She doesn't have a particularly nice figure imo. She is always buying clothes but then wears those bleeping awful baggy jogging bottoms all the time.

Tattie Ann looks younger than her despite being nearly 20 years older. She is slim, probably not a teeny tiny size 6 but looks lovely and seems to put an effort into her appearance.

I don't know why Adam is still with Georgia, he isn't allowed anything of his own, she is selfish down to having the windows open every day even if it is cold. I know he can seem a bit of a knob on her stories but I do think he is playing to the camera or deliberately winding her up half the time, I think the constant instagramming gets on his wick along with the 5000 billion hoovers.

Reactions: 14
All these insta huns promoting new beauty mlm are making me chuckle!! Body shop used to be the best thing since sliced bread now it's body shop who!?!
Yeah it's hilarious how quick they all about turn. I remember she used to rave about the BS mascara and now it's all about the Younique mascara. They'd turn on their own grandmother if it meant sales. Phonies the lot of them. Thank god I have a proper job wlthat doesn't involve lying, flogging tat, begging and constant repetitive filming with my phone in hand all day every day!

Reactions: 18
Boiled my piss
I’ve unfollowed the vile ungrateful bleep now
As if you say that when someone has stupidly gifted the items
Oh but hunter & gather is ok because she can make a penny on that
& younique is brilliant even tho she hasn’t tried it 😡
I unfollowed her ages ago because all it was was duck feeding, moaning and mish mash cleaning that wasnt even done properly. Got on my nerves with her obsession to hoover 478 times a day . AAAGGGHH

Reactions: 8
I reckon she will definitely bin off the Body Shop. It's clearly not going to be an earner for her so she'll cast it aside (despite it being the best thing ever yah di yah!)
It’s definitely coming, she has mentioned so many times the benefits are all for the customer and not for her. I see she has now dropped the 20% off everything all the time as it was just not true 🙄

Reactions: 7
The make up looks dreadful 😭😭. It looks a bit like a child going through their grannies old make up bag and piling random colours on

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I softened a little this morning watching her stories, you could visibly see the relief on her face re her biopsy results. I was genuinely glad that she was ok. Then I remember that actually I really don’t think she’s a very good person. Like she’s unbelievably selfish and self important. You literally NEVER see her do anything for anyone else, she never supports her Husband in anything he does, she’s all take, take, take from both other islanders and her followers. When away on the mainland she just hoards cleaning products or Primark jumpers, never fully stocking up on useful food for her family or god forbid to bring some home for friends and neighbours etc. when freight ships are interrupted. She almost never helps her Sister out with childcare, she’s only been having the Puppy because it’s content for her sad little Instagram obsession. The way she treats Maya is a disgrace, whining if she does something Georgia doesn’t like, locking her in the boiler room every night, she wasn’t even strong enough to go to the Vet’s with the poor Dog, instead putting herself first and waiting outside filming herself fake crying. And don’t get me started on the Duck’s, she couldn’t give a flying duck about them, she just realised early on that followers would be invested in them. She has a lovely friend like Tat who she constantly puts down and belittles. Even with her Children there’s no real warmth or love, she loves the play the martyr, tidying up after them arranging their lives on the mainland but that’s all to make her feel good about herself. She doesn’t ‘believe’ in any of these products she pushes, she only sees 💵 signs. Her family are a bunch of enablers, she clearly has some deep rooted mental health issues and the fact that she films every waking moment of her repetitive, mundane life is truly tragic. Safe to say I didn’t soften for long, genuinely good people get bad results every day, it’s those I’ll save my sympathy for.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I softened a little this morning watching her stories, you could visibly see the relief on her face re her biopsy results. I was genuinely glad that she was ok. Then I remember that actually I really don’t think she’s a very good person. Like she’s unbelievably selfish and self important. You literally NEVER see her do anything for anyone else, she never supports her Husband in anything he does, she’s all take, take, take from both other islanders and her followers. When away on the mainland she just hoards cleaning products or Primark jumpers, never fully stocking up on useful food for her family or god forbid to bring some home for friends and neighbours etc. when freight ships are interrupted. She almost never helps her Sister out with childcare, she’s only been having the Puppy because it’s content for her sad little Instagram obsession. The way she treats Maya is a disgrace, whining if she does something Georgia doesn’t like, locking her in the boiler room every night, she wasn’t even strong enough to go to the Vet’s with the poor Dog, instead putting herself first and waiting outside filming herself fake crying. And don’t get me started on the Duck’s, she couldn’t give a flying duck about them, she just realised early on that followers would be invested in them. She has a lovely friend like Tat who she constantly puts down and belittles. Even with her Children there’s no real warmth or love, she loves the play the martyr, tidying up after them arranging their lives on the mainland but that’s all to make her feel good about herself. She doesn’t ‘believe’ in any of these products she pushes, she only sees 💵 signs. Her family are a bunch of enablers, she clearly has some deep rooted mental health issues and the fact that she films every waking moment of her repetitive, mundane life is truly tragic. Safe to say I didn’t soften for long, genuinely good people get bad results every day, it’s those I’ll save my sympathy for.
Perfectly said...i couldnt of put it any better myself👏👏👏

Reactions: 4
So hope she reads this.
Will it make a difference to her? Probably not, but it sums her up perfectly.

Reactions: 9
A few grey hairs are the least of her problems!! The make up looks like it's been put on with a paint gun and all the body shop shite she's been spreading on that face has done duck all!!
Think she needs to find a good eye cream, but she might have left it too late.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A few grey hairs are the least of her problems!! The make up looks like it's been put on with a paint gun and all the body shop shite she's been spreading on that face has done duck all!!
I screenshotted that first photo too. That makeup looks horrendous it highlights all of her lines and wrinkles. It's a bleeping jump scare

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.