Cleanandgleamit #12 When in Rome, all she does is moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time - seems like a lifetime ago now she’s back to Shitter Island, but this was a massive hit from @spongey
We followed her as she gave us a guided tour around the magical city of Venice, followed by the beauty of Sorrento and the Amalfi coast, and finally on to Rome. However, none of these historical, majestic places could live up to the 8th wonder of the world, that is Georgia’s own home. Yes, the Isles of Scilly have it all. So we’re all booking to go there for our next summer holidays… Are we hell!

For the thread title, I think we should have an honourable mention for @Karen826 who suggested “she earns big bucks but won’t spend anything on those ducks” - which was a belter and just missed out.

Now she’s home, our grotty princess is back to her boring ways, complete with questionable personal hygiene. Let the tit show continue.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How long in the shop today then?
She got there for 10:30 - at least an hour closed for lunch for home vacuuming then I would say closed by 2.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I cant imagine how awful her life is filming herself constantly chatting rubbish and doing the same things over and over every day on repeat. Put on the washing, count the ducks, feed the ducks, pretend to hoover the house, do a load of ads, go for a cycle, go for a swim, clean the kitchen sink, more ads, hang out the washing, eventually take that poor dog for a walk whilst filming herself constantly.
Oops almost forgot cleaning out the fire (Princess Georgia doesnt need an ash vac) and supposedly cleaning the oven door with the pink stuff but not doing a proper job. So slap dash at everything. More ads whilst fannying around on her phone filming herself.
Finally pretending to go to work whilst filming herself doing bugger all but fannying around on her phone🙄

Reactions: 8
Wasn’t much point in that breakfast really was there? Piddling amount.

• Haha
Time is tight, racing to get to the shop, yet still plenty of time to dick around on Instagram and post all those adverts.

Isn’t she sitting upstairs doing body shop stuff - how can she be present in the shop if she’s not actually there

Reactions: 10
I don’t even know why she opens the shop in the winter. There can’t be any customers with no visitors to shitter island. Can’t imagine the locals frequent the place.

Reactions: 3
I get soooo wound up when she says ‘zero carbon foot print here’, ffs you just flew 6 people on numerous planes to get to Venice to ‘look at some caps’ that will be sent back ‘to the islands’. I’m not sure she knows what a carbon footprint is.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
IMG_4771.png

Yeah sure Georgia, let’s not forget about the epic journey the stuff goes on. Then there’s your beauty boxes where the stuff gets shipped to you, then you ship back out again. Then there’s the numerous times you’re flying off the islands for some reason or another, then the fact you’ve e all been to Italy and the numerous flights while you were out there… need I go on? Also, couldn’t resist the other ugly screenshot of her 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She has zero friends. That’s why she has to talk to her phone from dawn to dusk. Could you imagine her life without insta??? She’d be suicidal with no one to tell she’s just cleaned her fire out. I mean…could you be arsed. Day in day out. On repeat?????!!!!!

duck me ….Mayas face says it all!!
Wtf was that?! One story would’ve been too many, but to make loads and then do a reel 🤦‍♀️ bleeping hell, she loves herself. I wouldn’t care but she looks like Max Wall in those leggings.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she keep shouting 'Adam' 'Adam' in the zumba video??
What a pair of dicks.
You would not make that into a reel!!
---
Has no one took the hint yet????!!!!!
Get some ordered you skanky witch.
Wow she's wound me up already today.
😡😡😡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Why does she keep shouting 'Adam' 'Adam' in the zumba video??
What a pair of dicks.
You would not make that into a reel!!
---
Has no one took the hint yet????!!!!!
Get some ordered you skanky witch.
Wow she's wound me up already today.
😡😡😡
It’ll be interesting to see how this plays out if no one sends her any. I hope they don’t, it’s about time she put her hand in her bleeping pocket for once. She might stop over feeding them too if she has to pay for it herself. And we all know you read here Georgia so if you could let us know what happened to the money from the pub quiz and the hut you were going to get with it, that’d be grand 👍🏻

Reactions: 12
Come on Georgia, you can beg better than that! 🤣 Aren't your gullible followers taking the hint that you need more duck food sent to you? Poor you, maybe you need to spend some of the money that was raised - for the ducks! You stole the ducklings, you make a big thing of them to get more followers so you need to put your grubby hands in your pocket and spend some of your Body Shop thousands to feed them. She riles me so much, she doesn't genuinely care for them, it's just for the gram. 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.