Cleanandgleamit #12 When in Rome, all she does is moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these insta huns promoting new beauty mlm are making me chuckle!! Body shop used to be the best thing since sliced bread now it's body shop who!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You can literally buy a Victoria Beckham mascara for less than that one. High end, beautifully packaged, and highly rated products - not bleeping Younique! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
I can’t believe that the other day she said that with the new program she could offer a discount all the time so you didn’t need to go into a shop at all… then proceeded to suggest that you should go into the shop to do a colour match, then go home and order, spend £30 for free delivery, or collect by going back to the shop.

Barking, absolutely barking.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She is a very poor salesperson for make up. End of. She always looks so unclean!

Reactions: 12
You can literally buy a Victoria Beckham mascara for less than that one. High end, beautifully packaged, and highly rated products - not bleeping Younique! 🤣🤣
fabric gift bags are free from VB also, not extra £3 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
fabric gift bags are free from VB also, not extra £3 😂
And free shipping over I think it’s either £40 or £45. Younique are total rip off merchants. I’ve said it before, tit makeup, only so expensive because all those people in the upline are demanding their commission on the sales 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I cannot believe her!! Not sure if the screen grabs are in order but she received a box of collagen products, she don’t know who from or what brand despite it being on the packaging 🙄 but then states “I’m not sure taking all this tit is good for you” but she’s selling it and pushing it to people!!! She makes me insanely angry 😡 she has no morals at all.

And as for the poor mug who sent her a 1kg bag of mini eggs… I feel so bad you fell her her begging 🙄😞

edit for typo, sorry was so mad! 🥴

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I cannot believe her!! Not sure if the screen grabs are in order but she received a box of collagen products, she don’t know who from or what brand despite it being on the packaging 🙄 but then states “I’m not sure taking all this tit is good for you” but she’s selling it and pushing it to people!!! She makes me insanely angry 😡 she has no morals at all.

And as for the poor mug who sent her a 1kg bag of mini eggs… I feel so bad you fell her her begging 🙄😞
She really takes the p*ss doesn't she! The trouble is she's pushing to sell so much crap now from different brands she's tying herself up in knots and making herself look more stupid than normal!

Reactions: 14

Isn’t that the younique branding?

Reactions: 5
Oh!!! I don’t know… may have to go and google this now… how stupid would she look if it was!!
It isn’t, I’ve just google lensed it. She must have over £500 worth of product there! Shes an ungrateful bleep and has shown that she clearly will accept any old tit that anyone wants to send her for free! She will literally shill anything! She must have known it was coming because I presume they contacted her to wake her if she wanted some. But then that shows how much tit she must accept if she can’t even remember where it’s from 🤬 she is a despicable human being!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Did I imagine it or did Oriflame pop up on one of her stories? Surely she’s not going to have 3 MLM’s on the go 🙁

Reactions: 5
It isn’t, I’ve just google lensed it. She must have over £500 worth of product there! Shes an ungrateful bleep and has shown that she clearly will accept any old tit that anyone wants to send her for free! She will literally shill anything! She must have known it was coming because I presume they contacted her to wake her if she wanted some. But then that shows how much tit she must accept if she can’t even remember where it’s from 🤬 she is a despicable human being!
Well I hope this company have seen today’s posts about “this tit”.
I think they’ll feel as if they’ve shot themselves in the foot with this one.
---
Did I imagine it or did Oriflame pop up on one of her stories? Surely she’s not going to have 3 MLM’s on the go 🙁
tells me she’s lost out a shedload of income if she needs to shill another one as well.
Body Shop at Home really did a number on her didn’t they?!

Boiled my piss
I’ve unfollowed the vile ungrateful bleep now
As if you say that when someone has stupidly gifted the items
Oh but hunter & gather is ok because she can make a penny on that
& younique is brilliant even tho she hasn’t tried it 😡

• Angry
Thread title suggestion;

“Body Shop, Younique and Oriflame, as long as it pays, then it’s all game!”

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.