Classic Emmerdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they deleted philip schofield from alan's interview! he was in the credits, but not on screen

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Does Chloe leave soon? She’s absolutely vile!
We’re currently in January 2005 and she leaves on 25th March 2005

Before she leaves, Chas does two of my most favourite things she’s ever done in all the years she’s been in it, both involve Chloe (don’t read if you don’t remember these episodes and are watching for the first time)

After Chloe claims she’s pregnant with Carl’s baby Chas forces her to take a pregnancy test and says to Chloe the immortal line: “just pee on the stick, witch

Chas dunks Chloe’s head in a sheep trough

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Before she leaves, Chas does two of my most favourite things she’s ever done in all the years she’s been in it, both involve Chloe (don’t read if you don’t remember these episodes and are watching for the first time)

After Chloe claims she’s pregnant with Carl’s baby Chas forces her to take a pregnancy test and says to Chloe the immortal line: “just pee on the stick, witch

Ha ha, looking forward to this!

Reactions: 2

Haha yes I loved the dunking, I’d forgotten about that!!
Hopefully not too long to wait then with the pace of 10 eps a week! My brain can’t actually work it out though 😂

Reactions: 1

I remember and I can't wait to see them again.

Shelly lives! I thought she was going to pop up behind Alan's reflection after the service, but that wily minx got me on the second plaque viewing.

What a week! Loved how charity got her own back ( only thing wrong was Debbie wanted to stay, now if she'd gone id have said an excellent week)
The biggest ick was Paddy fondling Dawn's undies:sick:

Reactions: 4
It's been a great week of explosive storylines!! As you say..shame about Debbeh but good to watch Sadie's comeuppance at last!

Can't stand Steph..She's like a bad smell.

What a week! Loved how charity got her own back ( only thing wrong was Debbie wanted to stay, now if she'd gone id have said an excellent week)
The biggest ick was Paddy fondling Dawn's undies:sick:
Ohh it’s been so good!!

steph absolutely lost it in prison

there was all that business with her precious box file of press cuttings, all the snarling at the poor cellmate, lining everything up perfectly on the table when ethan was visiting, not to mention actually convincing herself she did kill shelly!

and now, her attempts at being the new edna birch are just...

also, charity's exit was ✨iconique✨

Reactions: 3
gotta say in amongst *everything* today, ethan doing yorkshire-speak was so funny! 😆

Reactions: 5
Poor Shelley's sunk without a trace.....Stupid Alan Turner. He deserves all he gets from evil Steph now.