Classic Emmerdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He got it through the post and made Charity sign for the package when it arrived!She obviously didn't know what she was signing for but all part of Chris' dastardly plan to frame her!
Its absolutely brilliant. I’m really enjoying it! I don’t watch regular soaps. But the classics are much better!!

Reactions: 4
I stopped watching normal Emmerdale when Robert left.

I catch the odd episode every now and then and classic beats it by a mile.

Reactions: 1
There's absolutely no comparison in terms of quality, is there? I rarely watch current Emmerdale now.

Just found this thread classic emmerdale is brilliant I started watching before Chris was hostage by his brother. It’s brilliant. I don’t mean to derail but do ye think Andy sugden will ever return ? My childhood crush 🤣

Just found this thread classic emmerdale is brilliant I started watching before Chris was hostage by his brother. It’s brilliant. I don’t mean to derail but do ye think Andy sugden will ever return ? My childhood crush 🤣

I don't think he will return, but..............never say never.

He’s too busy being a real life farmer at the minute. I’d like to see him back though.

I'm sure the scriptwriters could find a way to write Andy back in if KF fancied a return..There's always a way no matter how unbelievable the storyline is!

Reactions: 2
I'm sure the scriptwriters could find a way to write Andy back in if KF fancied a return..There's always a way no matter how unbelievable the storyline is!

I think it's strange that Sarah has a life limiting illness (I think, I'm not a doctor and can't even remember what she has, soz) but both her parents have sodded off and left her alone.

The wonders of Soapland and how major issues can be explained away in a trice and everyone moves on..

Andy was responsible for the fire which killed Jack's Sarah but now he's thriving as a farmer!

Superb storyline re Terry and Dawn. She "delivered" a great performance in labour and I really wasn't expecting today's shocking ending.

Superb storyline re Terry and Dawn. She "delivered" a great performance in labour and I really wasn't expecting today's shocking ending.
I always liked that character, and the actress who played her.
Wish they'd have kept her in the show.
I also liked her brother.
I don't want to put any spoilers but Bob's ex wife pays a visit (the American one) - I really liked her, too.

Is anybody in the group on Facebook ? People are so annoying for spoilers ! Like when Louise was being stalked about 2 weeks before the reveal someone wrote (I won’t spoil just incase) X is the stalker and it ruined it for me !! Nice group but god some whining

Is anybody in the group on Facebook ? People are so annoying for spoilers ! Like when Louise was being stalked about 2 weeks before the reveal someone wrote (I won’t spoil just incase) X is the stalker and it ruined it for me !! Nice group but god some whining

I avoid spoilers whenever possible so not in any groups.
And I suppose discussing what is to come in
Re-runs of an old show aren't technically spoilers, but I realise not everyone watched the show back then so its only fair to not give too much away.

Thanks..This is my first time of watching.I'm really tempted to find out what happens to Dawn but I guess it's obvious that a teenager wouldn't want to become a long term carer what with having a newborn as well.

I’m in the group. They’re not really spoilers to me as these episodes we’re on 20 odd years ago.

I’m in the group. They’re not really spoilers to me as these episodes we’re on 20 odd years ago.
I know it’s 20years ago and I watched it then too but can’t remember everything it’s just annoying when someone says x is being killed off soon or x&y break up. @Chita I agree with u

I’m 22 so I didn’t watch these episodes the first time around but I don’t mind seeing a spoiler every now and then tbh but this is the only group I’m in for classic emmerdale. There’s some things I already know, such as a lot of the Robert storylines, but it’s nice seeing the older characters.

it’s quite a spoiler free zone on here but i can see how having storylines that are currently on being spoilt is really annoying.

heres for some spoiler free chat though:
Who do you prefer?

Edna or Betty?
Katie or Donna?
Chas or Charity?
Zoe or Chris?
Len or Seth?
Zak or Shadrach?
Marlon or Cain?
Andy or Robert?
Lisa or Diane?
Rodney or Bob?
Alan or Terry?
Nicola or Bernice?
Louise or Viv Hope?

I’m 22 so I didn’t watch these episodes the first time around but I don’t mind seeing a spoiler every now and then tbh but this is the only group I’m in for classic emmerdale. There’s some things I already know, such as a lot of the Robert storylines, but it’s nice seeing the older characters.

it’s quite a spoiler free zone on here but i can see how having storylines that are currently on being spoilt is really annoying.

Who do you prefer?

Edna or Betty?
Katie or Donna?
Chas or Charity?
Zoe or Chris?
Len or Seth?
Zak or Shadrach?
Marlon or Cain?
Andy or Robert?
Lisa or Diane?
Rodney or Bob?
Alan or Terry?
Nicola or Bernice?
Louise or Viv Hope?
I couldn’t choose on a lot of them I do love Betty she’s iconic .. it’s such a pity when she passed away in real life they didn’t comment on screen she was only gone to live abroad. . Think she deserved it .. herslef and Seth were fabulous
I love Viv. I’d wear her clothes today she’s gas 😀

Who do you prefer?

Edna or Betty?
Katie or Donna?
Chas or Charity?
Zoe or Chris?
Len or Seth?
Zak or Shadrach?
Marlon or Cain?
Andy or Robert?
Lisa or Diane?
Rodney or Bob?