Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chita

VIP Member
I missed all of last weeks ( family holiday) is it worth watching or could I start again today and be ok ? Does anyone watch current emmerdale and classic and hear how their voices have changed ( aged?) ?
There's loads of little good bits. Just fast forward anything with Katie in it.
Nothing of interest with her involved. Whiny little cheat.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

rivermonster

VIP Member
That Ed was a bit pushy though. She told him no loads of times and he still wouldn’t stop until she got up. Just because it was her idea to sleep together she’s entitled to change her mind Ed.

I’m glad her first time was with Paddy rather than Ed though. And she did all the running. Whatever she read in that magazine certainly gave her the urge 😆

Ed is a complete drip anyway
Maybe not her first time though, remember Butch. 👰

Last edited:

Maid22

VIP Member
I can't believe that baby Jean will not suffer complications from the fall....She has to. Probably on Monday's episode? I predict delayed concussion/ brain bleed. Zoe going frantic in hospital dash. Chloe tearfully admits all and is sacked. Have no idea so please don't give any spoilers away! :D
I don't actually remember, so can't say anything!!!

neroli

VIP Member
Hurray...Kayteh has scarpered!

No Classic Emmerdle tomorrow due to the snooker!!! On at 4pm on friday just to mess with our brains! :D

• Angry

Beth1980

VIP Member
Yes he is very different to his character and to not change Sam over the years more into who he naturally is ( obviously Sam the character has grown) shows his ability as an actor.

thegreencow

VIP Member
Yes it’s the start of their affair. I think this then leads into Zoe’s mental illness.
I was wondering when that would begin. I knew Chris was alive for some of it and she burns down the church in a few months (I guess Chez Marlon being converted into the new one ties in nicely to Marlon losing the restaurant).

The schizophrenia and coming out storylines is IMO Leah's best legacy from Emmerdale. I always feel sad that she'll never return. maybe when they kill Zoe off they can have a hologram of her like they had with Jack (I was a mess watching his funeral episode).

Maid22

VIP Member
Good find, I sorta remembered part of it was about her hair, I found that quite odd at the time!

Chip1984

VIP Member
😳 I remember there being a big thing about her relationship with the guy who played Chris Tate at the time.
Yeah they were having it off behind Claire King's back (Kim Tate actress).
Considering they share a few scenes in modern day Emmerdale, seems all may be forgiven.

neroli

VIP Member
I wonder how the change in hair colour will be explained as she grows up?

She's quite a character but as you say..not a natural actress!

neroli

VIP Member
I can't stand the little brat. I'd like her to have a run in with Steph..She'd sort her out.