Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

neroli

VIP Member
I'm sure they will all be moving on soon ...probably to Leeds..and never be seen again hopefully.

Reactions: 1

Maid22

VIP Member
I'd forgotten about that with Zoe , I do remember she has a child, Jean, surprised she hasn't turned up over the years!
What happened to the Vicarage, it looks like a grand old house?

Chita

VIP Member
I thought it was a shame about Viv.
I vaguely remember the one who married Biff (can't remember her name) she was also written out over something said or she done?
Dunno about that one. The other one who got sacked without a send off was Linda Thorson as Rosemary Sinclair. They married her off to Tom King then killed her offscreen.
No funeral no poem in the pub - nothing.
Didn't they crush her coffin with a digger? Or was it Matthew King who was killed by a digger? Can't remember.
He was got rid of pretty sharpish, too.

Linda Thorson had apparently been trying to direct the directors and was questioning some of the scripts/lines she'd been given.

Oh I remember now, didn't the Biff wife ask for a bigger pay cheque when her contract was up for renewal and then got the sack instead?

boatofbubbles

Chatty Member
Same here. Tries restarting it didn't help hoped after the adverts it would sort itself. It didn't I turned it off couldn't stand it any longer. It was way out.

Chita

VIP Member
my memory of the aaron and robert storyline is hazy with how ridiculous it became but wasn’t robert bisexual? i was sure he had a big scene where he discussed it with aaron.
I guess they had to say that so they could rewrite him.

Maid22

VIP Member
I really don't like those 2 builders, but they were right about the money, Marlon and Trisha employed them to do the work on a house which wasn't theirs, idiots!!!

Chita

VIP Member
I’ve missed it all this week and from Wednesday last week ? Is there anything major after happening or should I watch any day in particular ? Love this page cos the one on fb just drives me round the bend some days
Todays were both good. Some quite funny moments.

rivermonster

VIP Member
Does Louise go for all the older guys ? How does her and Ron get found out ? This story makes way for trishas maternity leave .
There is an Emmerdale Wiki you can find by google, all in there. I would tell you but I don't know how to do spoilers.

• Haha

neroli

VIP Member
The wonders of Soapland and how major issues can be explained away in a trice and everyone moves on..

Andy was responsible for the fire which killed Jack's Sarah but now he's thriving as a farmer!

neroli

VIP Member
My first time watching his dramatic exit and I thoroughly enjoyed the storyline and death scene!

Had to laugh at Charity's weeping and wailing though...Did the ambulance ever turn up?

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
Also, what does Andy actually do on the farm to earn a living?
Crops?
Cows?
Sheep?
How does he do all the work on his own?
What does Katie do to assist with the farm work?
he just stares into the field all day thinking about his Katie 🤢

Only a few months ago he was desperate to hire help but now he can easily do it all by himself.