Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chita

VIP Member
I’m 22 so I didn’t watch these episodes the first time around but I don’t mind seeing a spoiler every now and then tbh but this is the only group I’m in for classic emmerdale. There’s some things I already know, such as a lot of the Robert storylines, but it’s nice seeing the older characters.

it’s quite a spoiler free zone on here but i can see how having storylines that are currently on being spoilt is really annoying.

heres for some spoiler free chat though:
Who do you prefer?

Edna or Betty?
Katie or Donna?
Chas or Charity?
Zoe or Chris?
Len or Seth?
Zak or Shadrach?
Marlon or Cain?
Andy or Robert?
Lisa or Diane?
Rodney or Bob?
Alan or Terry?
Nicola or Bernice?
Louise or Viv Hope?
Love Edna AND Betty
Hate Katie
Love Charity hate Chas
Love Zoe AND Chris
Love Len AND Seth
Hate Zak and hate Shadrach even more
Love Marlon AND Cain
Love Robert, endure Andy
Love Lisa, love Diane more
Love Rodney and Bob equally
Love Alan and Terry equally
Love Nicola and Bernice equally
Love Louise and love Viv more

Reactions: 1

cryptix

VIP Member
They thought Chas was dating Rodney not Densal so she tricked them into having a meal with her new fella. They thought it would be Rodney but Densal turned up, in the end Zak and Shadrach came to the conclusion that having a police officer dating someone in the family could work in their favour.
Thankyou!! I actually now remember this lol

C1O2

Chatty Member
Not giving a spoiler alert but if anyone hasn’t been watched recently I know Mondays episode ( watched it first time around ) is really really good and Tuesday too !

We’re currently in January 2005 and she leaves on 25th March 2005

Before she leaves, Chas does two of my most favourite things she’s ever done in all the years she’s been in it, both involve Chloe (don’t read if you don’t remember these episodes and are watching for the first time)

After Chloe claims she’s pregnant with Carl’s baby Chas forces her to take a pregnancy test and says to Chloe the immortal line: “just pee on the stick, bitch”

Chas dunks Chloe’s head in a sheep trough
Haha yes I loved the dunking, I’d forgotten about that!!
Hopefully not too long to wait then with the pace of 10 eps a week! My brain can’t actually work it out though 😂

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Shelly lives! I thought she was going to pop up behind Alan's reflection after the service, but that wily minx got me on the second plaque viewing.

Maid22

VIP Member
Cracking episodes today! If only Betty knew what was going on...

That Debbeh triggered all this...Paddy and Em'ly had a lucky escape..
You're in for more cracking episodes with Chris and Charity!!
Always had a soft spot for Terry!

I've always thought Cain was a bully, and have never understood why folks love him??

neroli

VIP Member
Me neither..He's hardly a lovable rogue.

I'm looking forward to the final shocking showdown...Got a glimpse of what is to come on the recent anniversary memorable episodes!

It's convenient that Zoe and Jean have jetted off again

I’ve seen some people say you have to scroll because they can be at the bottom.
I went into itv website and watched from there. Itv X is useless
Thanks both, I’ll have a look! I’m currently having to search for classic Emmerdale on sky, find the episode there and then I can watch it! I used to record it but I switched from sky q to sky glass and you can’t record on that 🙄

neroli

VIP Member
Superb storyline re Terry and Dawn. She "delivered" a great performance in labour and I really wasn't expecting today's shocking ending.

C1O2

Chatty Member
The group on Facebook is so annoying clicked into a post to see the answer and there’s a spoiler right in front of me ! Could they not just write on top of comment spoiler and give a little space so you don’t see it ? Also it’s full of moaning about characters and storylines. I can’t recall seeing a positive post recently. I know ironic I am moaning here 🤣 but I quite enjoy this group people cover spoilers and seems generally happier ! Rant over😇

grace28

Chatty Member
Just catching up over the last few weeks, they really built up Zoe’s illness well.

Loving the Carlos and Dido on repeat 😂🙈

Maid22

VIP Member
Is it the family with a son who
was a postman and died when he fell of a roof? I think he was pushed by a regular character.

My memory may be playing tricks.
Yes, I'd forgotten about them until I googled them!!!

rivermonster

VIP Member
Charity I liked back then , Kathy was a busy body and a crap actress, as for Cain and Angie, no no, specially when he shagged her daughter.
That was a dreadful story line about shagging Angies daughter. Must say that Cain (Jeff Audley) was improved as a character, not too much but I do think that he has grown into his looks and as a shallow woman will say that he is a nice looking older man. :)
I did think the actress that played Angie was another one that "got away" as they could not go anywhere else with her and have not seen her in anything since.

I couldn't believe Chloe just left the baby, then did nothing about her falling off the table, horrible bitch!
Also Olly is getting on my last nerve!
I’ve watched this weeks classic Emmer today and this episode is missing from ITVx it’s so frustrating that it’s not there!

• Sad

Chip1984

VIP Member
Really sad of me I know, but is that wallpaper in Pollard's house the same as the wallpaper in Fiz's house in modern Corrie?