Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Was it a one hour episode today?
Not sure.
There were two episodes: 1 x 30mins & 1 x 1hr
---
I’m so annoyed, there’s only one of todays episode on itvx again. I’ve tried looking to see if I can find the episode number but I can’t find it anywhere. Can anyone help me please?
I always series record it on Sky Q, I wouldn’t rely solely on ITVX

The episode numbers on Sky are split into series then episode numbers so this won’t help if you were planning on searching for the missing episode on YouTube but the 30 minute ep is S32:E125 and the 1 hour episode was S32:E126

Edit: I’ve found the proper episode numbers

Today’s first episode was 3471 & the second episode must be 3472

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Maid22

VIP Member
Shame the drama of Chris' terminal diagnosis was accompanied by tragic music
Haven't caught up with today's yet, but just checking, have you not watched this before? If not, you're in for a treat with this Chris storyline!

• Wow

Chita

VIP Member
I'm not sure, wasn't it something to do with she cut her hair and dyed it blonde, the writers weren't happy as too many blondes in show and with Kathy being a long cast member?
Was it that?
Can't remember.

EDIT

you are spot on. I was wrong (recollections may vary)

Maid22

VIP Member
I've just had a look, they're only in it for 9 months, hopefully that will soon whizz past, they were beyond bad!

Maid22

VIP Member
I wonder what happened to him who played Carlos?
Ive never seen him in anything since.
I was wondering the same, just looked him up, he was in Hollyoaks for a while (back in the days I used to watch,but I don't remember him!)

Maid22

VIP Member
Me too. And I hated it when
they didnt give her a funeral. All she got was Marlon reading a poem in the Woolpack. Dont think Terry even hot that.
When she fell into the wheelie bin was hilarious oh and also
when she had a fling with Paddy and they had a love scene in the shop behind the counter and knocked a jar of sweeties off the shelf. Bloody funny.
Oh god, you've just reminded me about that scene in the second spoiler, I was like o_Owatching it first time around!!!!

• Haha
You have it in one .. I remember watching it and re watching it on the omnibus too. So good lots in it. I just remember at the time thinking the music made it. I’ll be interested to see what I’ll think this time !
I watched that again not long ago, it was one of the specials they put on catch up for their 50th anniversary.

Maid22

VIP Member
I'd forgotten about Zak sleeping with that woman!
Good on Zoe recording Charity!
Bored of the teens, will be glad when this storyline is over.