Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peoniesandballetshoes

Absolutely. Eric is a teddy bear these days. There’s no real nasty character ! I am just catching up on classic and the change in jimmy is mad
---
I’m just catching up and missed a few episodes. When did Chloe and Scott get back together !?
I was hoping Caleb was coming in as nasty or the new vicar was going to show his dark side after his drunk fight in the pub but it’s so low key now, bring back the old days of the nasty and proper soap drama

Reactions: 1

C1O2

Chatty Member
To be fair with a mum like his and dad I get the acting out, so many big storylines to come, I do love that Nicola has grown in current Emmerdale but still has some of the old traits.
She is aging amazing I think watching both of them but lord she can be as spiteful still. Nice to see too they didn’t change her too much. Sorry for derailing ! The daz story line is painful. His twin brother wo he shared the role of Carl with in Shameless has similar traits to Daz and has been in trouble.

Chita

VIP Member
We've got the fight between Chloe and Chas to come. The dunking in the trough and the classic, "pee on the stick, bitch" line.
So she's not leaving yet.

neroli

VIP Member
Poor Shelley's sunk without a trace.....Stupid Alan Turner. He deserves all he gets from evil Steph now.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Trouble with Steve Marchant is is he is in Corrie as Cory Brents Dad.
Not anymore he’s not. After Corey was re-arrested, charged with murder and then pled guilty in November, surely that was the end of Corey’s time in the show along with his dad

C1O2

Chatty Member
Just found this thread classic emmerdale is brilliant I started watching before Chris was hostage by his brother. It’s brilliant. I don’t mean to derail but do ye think Andy sugden will ever return ? My childhood crush 🤣

Chita

VIP Member
Superb storyline re Terry and Dawn. She "delivered" a great performance in labour and I really wasn't expecting today's shocking ending.
I always liked that character, and the actress who played her.
Wish they'd have kept her in the show.
I also liked her brother.
I don't want to put any spoilers but Bob's ex wife pays a visit (the American one) - I really liked her, too.

cryptix

VIP Member
[QUOTE="Chita, post:
Also, what does Andy actually do on the farm to earn a living?
Crops?
Cows?
Sheep?
How does he do all the work on his own?
What does Katie do to assist with the farm work?
[/QUOTE]
He probs just builds fences as thays all jack and ned ever did

Maid22

VIP Member
I'm finding it totally unwatchable at the moment with Katie and Debbie, awful characters and actors!

• Heart