Classic Coronation Street

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t Nitas family buy the corner shop off of Fred Elliott? I say off Fred Elliott?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
In 1999, Ravi Desai took over the shop from Fred and then he soon sold it to his nephew Dev Alahan.

Reactions: 5
I’m catching up just now and it’s probably because I kind of remember what happens but Alison is raising major red flags for me already 😬
I'd forgotten all about Alison, just had a quick search, so the Sarah story will be soon (well about 2yrs, but soonish on ITV3)

Reactions: 4
I'd forgotten all about Alison, just had a quick search, so the Sarah story will be soon (well about 2yrs, but soonish on ITV3)
I said that to my hubby. They must be changing the actress who plays Sarah soon because when I watched it today she was still a little girl. I had to google what happened with Alison. I did watch it first time round but had forgotten until somebody on here said about. I’m loving this thread!!

Reactions: 7
I said that to my hubby. They must be changing the actress who plays Sarah soon because when I watched it today she was still a little girl. I had to google what happened with Alison. I did watch it first time round but had forgotten until somebody on here said about. I’m loving this thread!!
Have just taken a look.

Tina O'Brien Makes her debut as Sarah on 31st October 1999.

Reactions: 3
I’m loving CCS, and it’s only because of this thread that I found it! It’s just so much better than the 2021 version!

Reactions: 14
Eunice Gee returns soon...

The first time since 1982 (and seen for the first time in Classic Corrie repeats).

These days, actor Meg Johnson is better known as Pearl Ladderbanks in Emmerdale.

Reactions: 4
Eunice Gee returns soon...

The first time since 1982 (and seen for the first time in Classic Corrie repeats).

These days, actor Meg Johnson is better known as Pearl Ladderbanks in Emmerdale.
She was in Brookside too, I think.

Reactions: 2
I watched a couple of episodes on all4 recently, made me want to watch more, probably my fave soap!

Off topic, but I wish they'd show classic brookside from the beginning, loved that soap!!
Mick Jonno, Ron Dicko, Jimmy Corkhill, body under the patio, brother/sister romance, Max Farnham, Tinhead, Anthoneeeee Murrreeeee…what’s not to love! I remember watching the omnibus with my mum on a Saturday teatime, good times

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There was only 1 ep, as Emmerdale had an hour's special.
Grrr...this annoys me! Why can't they still show an hours worth of Corrie instead of another re-run of Midsomer Murders, Morse, Poirot or Frost?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.