Classic Coronation Street

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Separated at birth 😂 Apologies, I can’t remember who called it but it’s uncanny

94F7F9F7-60AD-440E-9F44-E89C8AEB3CD4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s a minor point…but it’s meant to be Christmas time and Greg is in the Rovers dressed like the man from Del Monte
He is a cross between the Jolly Green Giant, The Man from Del Monte and Frank Spencer.

Menacing, or a 'hard man' villian, he certainly ain't!

One of Corrie's worst villains and definately a miscast role.

Separated at birth 😂 Apologies, I can’t remember who called it but it’s uncanny

View attachment 699599
Some Les's do 'ave 'em! 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Here’s some screenshots of Michael Crawford’s appearance in yesterday’s 1st episode. He casually walks in and orders a pint 🙂

A6B6BE69-4DEE-4CC6-AD34-E22B019EA9F5.jpeg

10DFCC96-A710-47A5-89A2-0759DF75181D.jpeg

F486B4A9-FF4C-468E-9019-1A9D1968C3E6.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Last edited:
Reactions: 6
What's happened to today's episodes? Could only find one on the hub with tomorrow's date on? I need my fix!!

What's happened to today's episodes? Could only find one on the hub with tomorrow's date on? I need my fix!!
There was only one episode today as before that one of the 2 episodes of Classic Emmerdale was an hour special (Butch’s funeral)

Can only presume the one on the hub has been dated incorrectly as they only put them on the Hub after they’ve aired on ITV3

If the episode synopsis for the one on the Hub says: ‘Deirdre is amazed to find Jackie is squatting at number seven. Nick and Leanne argue over Martin and Les falling out etc etc’ then that was today’s episode

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
There was only one episode today as before that one of the 2 episodes of Classic Emmerdale was an hour special (Butch’s funeral)

Can only presume the one on the hub has been dated incorrectly as they only put them on the Hub after they’ve aired on ITV3

If the episode synopsis for the one on the Hub says: ‘Deirdre is amazed to find Jackie is squatting at number seven. Nick and Leanne argue over Martin and Les falling out etc etc’ then that was today’s episode
Thanks for clarifying that for me ❤

Reactions: 1

I watch classic Emmerdale too, I was crying like a baby when Butch died!

Her who played Molly is in that just now and her names Ollie. That’s annoying enough but there’s something a bit…idk, creepy about her. How could you treat Tyrone badly (if you can see past the squatting and his mum…)

I’m only up to this one now, absolutely pissing myself, she’s brilliant! Loved her the first time round
The veins on poor Deirdre’s neck every time Jackie speaks 😂

• Haha
I’m really looking forward to Christmas on Corrie. Can’t wait to see what comes of poor Curly’s home.Good on Alma for telling Mike to sack Jackie although she’s fab.Gail and Audrey hardly talk though.

Reactions: 1
I’m really looking forward to Christmas on Corrie. Can’t wait to see what comes of poor Curly’s home.Good on Alma for telling Mike to sack Jackie although she’s fab.Gail and Audrey hardly talk though.
Seems I am in a minority here as I can't stand the character of Jackie or Margie Clark really. I know Tyrones background but it is just strange he speaks nothing like her in that very rough Scouse accent, her and Les Battersby together does my head in, no wonder Diedries veins stick out every time Jackie speaks. :)

(I have nothing against a Scouse accent, I will be up there on Wednesday to see my best friend)

• Haha
Seems I am in a minority here as I can't stand the character of Jackie or Margie Clark really. I know Tyrones background but it is just strange he speaks nothing like her in that very rough Scouse accent, her and Les Battersby together does my head in, no wonder Diedries veins stick out every time Jackie speaks. :)

(I have nothing against a Scouse accent, I will be up there on Wednesday to see my best friend)
I don't like her either! Wished her and Les would have gone off and disappeared together!

Reactions: 4

It was funny when she turned up but it got boring quickly for me. And she obvs leaves Tyrone to fend for himself again so she must become less endearing as time goes on 😂

Reactions: 3
It was funny when she turned up but it got boring quickly for me. And she obvs leaves Tyrone to fend for himself again so she must become less endearing as time goes on 😂
When I rewatched them prison scenes I thought I’m sure Jackie was worse than this. It’s when she comes to the street she’s a nightmare.

Tyrone gets taken in by Jack and Vera right?

When I rewatched them prison scenes I thought I’m sure Jackie was worse than this. It’s when she comes to the street she’s a nightmare.

Tyrone gets taken in by Jack and Vera right?
Yeah I’m not sure how soon that is after where we are now but he lives with them I think pretty much until Jack and Vera both left.

She was like a “tart with a heart” type character in prison, sticking up for Deirdre but she must get worse

Vicky is back for a few episodes for Alec's departure.

She'll only be seen again in the 1999 spin off series featuring Bet and Reg. Not in the main show.

Hour long Xmas ep tomorrow!!
I think it was abit tight of jack and Vera all of a sudden going away at Xmas, busiest time of year for pubs!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.