Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Hasn’t this already happened? I swear les and cilla fell through or had a bath and the dog jumped in a few weeks ago while he was trying to get back with Janice
They’ve only just had the large bath delivered. You might be thinking of another scene

Last edited:

Spanor511

VIP Member
We’ve still got 3 more years worth of Charlie until he’s bludgeoned to death. I’m not sure I can deal with watching for all that time 😩
I do like Charlie. He cracks me up at times, his behaviour and actions are quite typical of a lot of males back then. I enjoy his character and what he brings although not condoning his behaviour obvs. He’s much better with the shorter hair aswell. It’s Karen McDonald that’s driving me mental.

Last edited:

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
A huge reason why she started at the rovers was to be closer to Jim - why would she do that and then be fixated on Charlie? And why doesn’t she bring up the fact that Charlie did the exact same thing to Shellies own mother not that long ago? Who’s the common denominator?
Liz has mentioned this to Shelley (as Deirdre told her as Liz wasn’t around at the time) but Shelley chooses to ignore this ‘coincidence’