Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elsie1988

I don’t get how Stacey is able to convince everyone she didn’t do anything wrong. Why does Ken get angry with Blanche but not Tracey.

loolabelle

VIP Member
The episodes today didn’t feel like Corrie and I couldn’t put my finger on why - everyone just seemed even more vile than normal - Blanche, Cilla, Tommy - the blatant homophobia - it was awful.‘I’m not sure if it was the writers or what.
---

It’s starting to go down hill really quickly. People are desperate to talk like it’s 2004 again. They’re chomping at the bit.
I feel like in the last few years homephobia especially racism and xenophobia have ramped up to painful levels especially in teenagers and on Tiktok!

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
I don’t remember Ashley’s middle name being Sibelius, even when he married Maxine.

Did his middle name come up during the Maxine wedding? (or Maxeem as Ashley called her)
---
I don’t remember Ashley’s middle name being Sibelius, even when he married Maxine.

Did his middle name come up during the Maxine wedding? (or Maxeem as Ashley called her)
To add to the above yes his middle name did come up in his previous wedding

Last edited:
Somebody posted this on a thread in Digital Spy:

“anyone not able to watch classic corrie on itvx becouse the past episodes have now expired but you will continue to see future episodes being brought to itvx services”
Grrrrrrr how can they have expired when they’ve only just been on! The Emmer ones are still there.