Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Have no recollection of Tracy and Ciaran ever being a thing
I have no recollection of Shirley. They’ve done her dirty too with the other factory girl, the Ibiza hen night one. The writers are trying to make out she was always there, and I half remember her being a proper character.

Shirley should have been developed more. The actress was more capable than the saucy quips she was always given.

kevin1223

Yeah it is , doesn't he pay Rosie's school fees or something in favour of sally sleeping with him or did I just imagine that

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
The Frannie bowls teams name!!! Jeez, that would get you a cancelling today.

It was a strange couple of episodes, because at first it seemed progressive with them all telling Les to shut up, but then the whole bowls discussion was just wow.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Thanks. They haven’t appeared on my ITV X yet 😢 got all settled down to watch
People have said before they’ve appeared under the actual coronation street episodes and not classic ones. Maybe just delayed because of bank holiday though. Hope you get them soon, I record them because I can’t stand the player.

Luce0331

VIP Member
I’m confused.. is Frankie winding Maya up? Because Sinitta told Frankie she wasn’t pregnant that’s why she done that stupid dance for Danny?

Elsie1988

I saw it in a couple of articles online and couldn’t work out if it was confirmed or just speculation. It would be epic if he did come back but I get what you mean due to him being suspended from the show.
Not heard any rumour about a return but didn’t the actor leave under a bit of a cloud? I doubt they would welcome him back with open arms