Classic Coronation Street #3 Save the cobbles residents are whining, whilst Deirdre and Dev are 69ing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know the actress who played Linda was pregnant but is Hayley too?
Her tabbard made her look like it yesterday
This article says her kids are 18 and 15 and it’s from February 2020 so she could be, depending of course when the scenes were filmed

This article says her kids are 18 and 15 and it’s from February 2020 so she could be, depending of course when the scenes were filmed

Alma died on 17th June 2001.

Julie’s eldest daughter Martha was born in October 2001. Episodes are usually filmed 6-8 weeks in advance so these episodes were filmed approx mid-late April 2001 so Julie was pregnant with her at the time (approx 3 months)

8D89133A-954C-41C3-ACE4-0E8C9CBDAE64.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Strange that Betty and Fred weren’t at Alma’s funeral yet Janice was

Reactions: 1
Just watching yesterday’s episodes. Sarah on the chatroom (complete with dialup internet sounds 😄) with the username Julia

There must have been only about 10 people in this chatroom if just the name Julia (without any numbers or additional characters after the name) is enough to make it unique. She was chatting to TJ

• Haha
I didn’t remember Audrey was sniffing around Richard Hillman before he got together with Gail

Am i remembering this correctly? Doesn't he try to kill Audrey or something like that? And Audrey is suspicious of him the whole time he is with Gail? Could be wrong?

Reactions: 5
Am i remembering this correctly? Doesn't he try to kill Audrey or something like that? And Audrey is suspicious of him the whole time he is with Gail? Could be wrong?
Yes. Archie Shuttleworth is very good to her during this time

Reactions: 1
I didn’t remember Audrey was sniffing around Richard Hillman before he got together with Gail
I don't remember this either, but rewatching now, red flags, he's only after Alma's money!
I also don't remember this Sarah storyline, aka Linda Lusardi's hubby!!!

Reactions: 3
I don't remember this either, but rewatching now, red flags, he's only after Alma's money!
I also don't remember this Sarah storyline, aka Linda Lusardi's hubby!!!
It was so badly acted - I was laughing at the first episode today!

• Haha
Present day corrie is becoming even more batshit than ever.

Spider a Detective Constable? He hated the Police in the Classic Corrie days. Totally unbelievable that he would ever become a Police officer.

Stephen Reid is now being turned into the next serial killer villain. Trying to con Audrey. SERIOUSLY!!!

He was nothing like that in the 90's, nor would he ever of likely been. Even giving young Nick a job in Canada.

The show just seems to be randomly flipping the personality of characters to suit.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.