Classic Coronation Street #3 Save the cobbles residents are whining, whilst Deirdre and Dev are 69ing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I guess putting Janice and Les back together, was one of the hastily re-wtitten storylines, that occured because of Julie Goodyear's unexpected departure.

Reactions: 3
How annoying is Karen? Can she go an episode without screaming in Steve’s face? Does anyone know how much longer she’s in Corrie?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That was a bit rushed with Bet. Dont suppose there was much else they could do tho.
Oh god Karen. She annoys me so much. Her facial expressions. 😡

• Haha
i just loved the shot of karen marching down the street the other day in her big leather coat. almost like a foreshadowing of her in gentleman jack

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh god Karen. She annoys me so much. Her facial expressions
How is she a beloved, missed character?! She's bloody awful, and oh my gosh, so freaking LOUD. Shut up, shut up, shut up :ROFLMAO:

What was her problem with Joe? Did I miss something or was she just being a witch? Deserved to be sacked. Ergh, she's horrible.

Reactions: 5
Please tell me I'm not the only one who finds Richard strangely attractive.:love:🤭
I had a crush on the actor when he was in Grange Hill 😍 😅
I think Brian Capron is French descent, and he does have a French look about him, suave and handsome 😍

Reactions: 1
Maureen Lipman is brilliant as Lillian!
The scenes between Shelly, Geena and Lillian, plus Norris and Lillian was funny.

"Never Lilly, and never ever, ever, ever Lil."

"So you want us to call you Lillian then?"

"No, Mrs Spencer will do to start with."

:ROFLMAO:

Lillian Spencer's 'second growth Claret' she kept boasting about was only a bottle of Sainsbury's Claret.

Mike Baldwin referring to her as Diamond Lil.

🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Lillian in today's episode..

"This pub is going upmarket! Plastic earrings and nylon shirts can take themselves off to the Flying Horse!"

About Jack...

"The only ale he could lift was a pint glass to his lips."

:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Regarding Bet.

Looking at how the story played out, it looked like a down on her luck Bet (after losing the court case) would have been forced to accept Fred's offer of managing The Rovers. Despite previously declining his offer.

Had things of played out, I think we would have seen her return shortly after Lillian Spencer departs.

Lillian was too mean a character to have remained at the Rovers for too long. All the regulars would have been eventually barred!

Reactions: 2
I'm not sure what's more frightening: Tricky Dicky, or the fact that this episode will be twenty years old this Sunday

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.