Clarke_family_life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheโ€™s waiting for the kids to fall asleep....Iโ€™m pretty sure she wasnโ€™t waiting to be jumped,?i used to have to sit in my room for the kids to fall asleep ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 2
Her stories tonight ๐Ÿคฃ wannabe Nigella looks like she might have fucked up with her "Mint & Rosemary Marinated Incinerated Lamb Steaks". Why would you post that ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She gives her kids lunch really early then form what she shows only 1 small snack and dinner after 6 I don't know if my kids are just dustbins but they would be 'starvinnnnngggggg' come dinner time ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 4
They were shocking! Any "foodie" would know that you dont put marinaded meat that has a glaze containing sugar on a hot grill pan, it will burn to a crisp. Complete disaster. I would be ashamed and embarrassed to post half the food she makes. Really is clueless. Yip pinwheels another disaster and tonights fish was clearly dry and overcooked๐Ÿ™„

Oh get a grip. Your son called you Mum instead of Mummy and your having a meltdown over it ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Give it a few years and you will hate that word being shouted constantly ๐Ÿคฃ

Just shows what a sheltered and naive life she lives if thatโ€™s all she has to cry over. People are fighting abuse, homelessness, ill health etc and they are the things to cry over.

Oh get a grip. Your son called you Mum instead of Mummy and your having a meltdown over it ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Give it a few years and you will hate that word being shouted constantly ๐Ÿคฃ

Just shows what a sheltered and naive life she lives if thatโ€™s all she has to cry over. People are fighting abuse, homelessness, ill health etc and they are the things to cry over.
Some people do feel sad about kids growing up, I hated it when my son started calling me mum, it felt like he was growing to fast ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ Just because people have it worse doesnโ€™t mean people canโ€™t feel sad about other things ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Reactions: 8

Shes very immature. Needs to get in the real world. She treats them like babies. Oliver is in for a big shock when he starts school. Hes too mamby pamby. Children grow up fast. She cant keep them babies forever. Whether he says mum or mummy what does it matter. Let him be his age and stop treating him like a 2 year old. I cant imagine how she will react when he goes to school. Its all part of parenting. More important things to act silly over๐Ÿ™„

She babies those boys....

Last edited:
  • Angry
Wish sheโ€™d stop serving food on weaning plates. Just a personal gripe, but I hate seeing kids eating from those horrid plastic plates ๐Ÿ˜ท

No, we havenโ€™t been eating takeaway regularly and I would think anyone with half a brain and young children would think during a pandemic that food prepared outside the home really isnโ€™t the brightest idea...strikes me as lazy

Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Wow. I'm all for a little slate here and then, but only when people deserve it. This whole thread is utter crap.
Slagging off innocent children doesn't go down well anywhere, any time. That in itself is a disgrace.

Yeah maybe she has chips too much (big deal) but her boys are HAPPY and HEALTHY and LOVED. Children have tantrums. Showing that on her Instagram isnt something to have a pop about, that IS real life. Yet you are accusing her of staging everything? ๐Ÿ˜‚

So effing what if she goes to McDonalds during lockdown for treat. As if you lot don't ๐Ÿ˜‚

Bottom line is if you don't like it then don't bloody watch her! It's you on your phone wasting your day watching someone you clearly can't stand. Looking up her address and house prices... pathetic.

Seems people can't do anything right! Exactly why my account is private. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Come at me ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Wow. I'm all for a little slate here and then, but only when people deserve it. This whole thread is utter crap.
Slagging off innocent children doesn't go down well anywhere, any time. That in itself is a disgrace.

Yeah maybe she has chips too much (big deal) but her boys are HAPPY and HEALTHY and LOVED. Children have tantrums. Showing that on her Instagram isnt something to have a pop about, that IS real life. Yet you are accusing her of staging everything? ๐Ÿ˜‚

So effing what if she goes to McDonalds during lockdown for treat. As if you lot don't ๐Ÿ˜‚

Bottom line is if you don't like it then don't bloody watch her! It's you on your phone wasting your day watching someone you clearly can't stand. Looking up her address and house prices... pathetic.

Seems people can't do anything right! Exactly why my account is private. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Come at me ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
Hi Clarke family life ๐Ÿ˜‚ This thread is incredibly tame if you care to have a look at the rest of the threads on this forum ๐Ÿ™„

Nobodyโ€™s slagging off her kids on here, but they are perfectly entitled to comment on HER parenting since she invites people to view her life PUBLICLY. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
I wonโ€™t even bother to do into the irony of your comment regarding people on their phone all day on a thread for a woman that literally films all day every day ๐Ÿ™„

Come at me ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
I beg you go on the Hinch threads, read 5 pages, come back, re read these 5 pages and come back and tell us how out of order we are for saying her food looks gross ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 5

Come at me ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
You must be a mate of hers....BORE OFF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.