Clarke_family_life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't know her. She seems super nice and authentic and I think I would enjoy chatting with her but filming every aspect of your kids' life including potty training and their reaction to a broken dummy (and showing it on the internet) is disgusting.

Reactions: 2
I think if your anxiety is that bad that you can’t take people discussing the fact you’re kinda lazy with your cooking and it sends you into tailspin social media isn’t the place for you or lock that tit down.
She’s fine when everyone thinks she’s lovely and aspires to be her (Jesus)

as for living next door to her parents that close kinda weird. I moved away when I married my first husband when that broke down I bought a house 2 streets away (childcare/single parent) I am extremely close to my parents but next door? Nah sod that tit it would do all our heads in!

Reactions: 5
I wonder if she had tinned spaghetti on toast for breakfast. I wonder if she still played that stylish music while dishing it up. I also wonder if she had ‘fresh’ from concentrate UHT OJ today. 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Isn’t it weird how we know her routine that she don’t dare digress from? I remember at the beginning of lockdown she was giving it “oh hubby is working from home now but we’ve got to keep our routine for the boys, we have to” I was like they’re toddlers, they’ll adjust, then saw they were doing the goodbye daddy routine still while he was working upstairs. Imagine being that much of a stickler for routine. Old before her time.

Reactions: 5
As there will be lots of newbies here I just want to add we often only discus stuff nothing more. People make out we attack children, were horrible people, we mostly just question things. I am talking about the whole site not just this thread. Most often we will point out how certain Instagrammers make out they’re relatable but earn a fortune or call them out for all their swipe ups or hypocritical adverts. Some threads are a bit brutal but none of them I follow are or if people go too far we ourselves call them out

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The thing that boiled my blood most was her COVID-19 diaries - the whole I’m so ill it’s the worst I’ve ever felt yet miraculously I still have time to update you guys”. It was blatantly obvious from the offset she didn’t have it. Worth noting a while back (when the hinch craze originally came about) Leah was slating Mrs Hinch saying how the hype wasn’t her cup of tea etc. (interesting how her account contains a myriad of hinch inspired content!) Leah can pass comment on others but when it comes to people having an opinion on her they are automatically branded trolls and bullies? It’s part and parcel of having a 10k plus following. I’m pretty sure if I was an influencer I would get on a large proportion of people’s tits and they would talk about it. That’s gossip for you; we all have a right to say what we do and don’t like. The only thing you can control is the way you react to it. Good riddance to her! She’s obviously not cut out for the Instagram world and wants to live in a permanent bubble.

Reactions: 11
The thing that boiled my blood most was her COVID-19 diaries - the whole I’m so ill it’s the worst I’ve ever felt yet miraculously I still have time to update you guys”. It was blatantly obvious from the offset she didn’t have it. Worth noting a while back (when the hinch craze originally came about) Leah was slating Mrs Hinch saying how the hype wasn’t her cup of tea etc. (interesting how her account contains a myriad of hinch inspired content!) Leah can pass comment on others but when it comes to people having an opinion on her they are automatically branded trolls and bullies? It’s part and parcel of having a 10k plus following. I’m pretty sure if I was an influencer I would get on a large proportion of people’s tits and they would talk about it. That’s gossip for you; we all have a right to say what we do and don’t like. The only thing you can control is the way you react to it. Good riddance to her! She’s obviously not cut out for the Instagram world and wants to live in a permanent bubble.

Gosh yes it was ridiculous the way she was carrying on and doing a daily update on it. She didnt have coronavirus but was desperate for people to give her sympathy and get attention from everyone. Came across so pathetic and immature. She definately isnt cut out for it. There is nothing on this thread which is bullying or trolling in the slightest. Its people giving an honest opinion and im sure many many others think the same but are too afraid to say anything in fear of her blocking them. She wants everyone to praise her and cant take that she isnt liked by everyone. She needs to grow up a lot if she wants to put every minute of their lives on social media. Nothing natural or real about her account whatsoever. All set up and regimented. Even down to what the children play was a set up for the camera. Nothing out of place is not natural in a house with 2 young children. Let them play normal and make a mess. Let kids be kids. They only get one childhood.

Reactions: 3
Her website 'about us' reads like a What I Did On My Holidays essay.
It’s the “excite your nostrils” comment that got me - brb whilst I order 😂

“Using bold and exciting scents in an attempt to be different, I have created a batch of fab products - don't you agree?” No Leah we don’t. You offer the same fragrances every other wax melt seller does. There’s nothing different about what your doing. This is obviously with the exception of Calpol; I can’t deny that’s bold 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
God we’re going to have wax melt drama 2.0 soon, aren’t we. The wax melt community are bloody mental 😂 but don’t let the bath bomb community get wind of anything 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Frozen veg is just as healthy as fresh veg (sometimes more so as it’s frozen quickly!) I also don’t use any added salt in my cooking, it’s definitely not bland as I use other herbs and spices, I do see that they use a lot of pre packaged food which I don’t think is necessary (grated cheese, prepackaged fruit ect!)
Frozen is better for you then fresh. Holds its nutrients longer than fresh

God we’re going to have wax melt drama 2.0 soon, aren’t we. The wax melt community are bloody mental 😂 but don’t let the bath bomb community get wind of anything 👀
Don’t be getting the bath bomb massive riled up, man!

Mod edit, thread locked while account is Mia. Report if it comes back to get it reopened

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.