Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrapEars

VIP Member
Personally I think she’s lovely. A nice, genuine person. What’s your actual problem with her?

Reactions: 15

unstoppable

Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user
Wow. I'm all for a little slate here and then, but only when people deserve it. This whole thread is utter crap.
Slagging off innocent children doesn't go down well anywhere, any time. That in itself is a disgrace.

Yeah maybe she has chips too much (big deal) but her boys are HAPPY and HEALTHY and LOVED. Children have tantrums. Showing that on her Instagram isnt something to have a pop about, that IS real life. Yet you are accusing her of staging everything? 😂

So effing what if she goes to McDonalds during lockdown for treat. As if you lot don't 😂

Bottom line is if you don't like it then don't bloody watch her! It's you on your phone wasting your day watching someone you clearly can't stand. Looking up her address and house prices... pathetic.

Seems people can't do anything right! Exactly why my account is private. 👍🏻

Come at me 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Mummyto2girls_19

Why keep sharing all the messages from people sad & shocked she’s going?!
This thread is mild compared to some I’ve seen. If you can’t take opinions different to your own then instagram really isn’t for you.
I started following her because my mum told me about her. I also have 2 children so she thought I’d like the meal ideas & her content. Some recipes are good - not groundbreaking or award worthy but to a busy mum - quick & simple & easy to follow along. A lot of what she eats is what I’d call treat dinners but it’s each to there own.
Both myself & my mum have talked about her bloody duster! Having a daily joke of when she’ll change it! That’s not picking anything up it’s that bad! My mum even thought about messaging her but knew she’d be blocked! We both make comment on how many take aways she’s had but like I say each to there own but as she puts her life out there it’s up for discussion & I’m sorry but not everyone has the same opinion as you.
I think she’s a show off! Look at my new beds, new car etc all while we’re in the middle of a pandemic & many are losing jobs & have very little money.
I won’t be sad to see her go! But I doubt it will be long before she’s back. She needs the validation of likes etc to exist! - hence the re sharing of posts today!

Reactions: 11

fyourcontent

The thing that boiled my blood most was her COVID-19 diaries - the whole I’m so ill it’s the worst I’ve ever felt yet miraculously I still have time to update you guys”. It was blatantly obvious from the offset she didn’t have it. Worth noting a while back (when the hinch craze originally came about) Leah was slating Mrs Hinch saying how the hype wasn’t her cup of tea etc. (interesting how her account contains a myriad of hinch inspired content!) Leah can pass comment on others but when it comes to people having an opinion on her they are automatically branded trolls and bullies? It’s part and parcel of having a 10k plus following. I’m pretty sure if I was an influencer I would get on a large proportion of people’s tits and they would talk about it. That’s gossip for you; we all have a right to say what we do and don’t like. The only thing you can control is the way you react to it. Good riddance to her! She’s obviously not cut out for the Instagram world and wants to live in a permanent bubble.

Karen826

VIP Member
Wow she’s deleting her account
She wont delete her account this is all to get attention and have everyone messaging her saying please dont go Leah. If you cant handle fair criticism why go on social media. I am in no way a troll or am i in any way jealous of you. If i were to message you personally i would be blocked straight away. Sadly thats what you do when someone gives an opinion. This platform is merely a discussion platform and i dont see any "bullying" going on. Its just people giving a fair honest opinion which we cannot do to you personally.

hiya_hun

VIP Member
Don't even know who the woman is but saw her sad goodbye post shared by someone I follow so I had a nose...

If you're gonna leave insta - just go. You don't need to announce it! On the beg for people to ask her to stay :rolleyes:

and yeah her food does look shit :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Thecatsmother

I also find it ironic that a lot of her business followers came from another ‘gossip’ forum and placed orders to piss off a specific person that had been slagging her off (she who must be named)

Doesn’t she know that the fastest way to get people slagging you off on tattle is to direct people straight to it? I would almost think she’s crying troll for attention if she wasn’t so vanilla.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
As there will be lots of newbies here I just want to add we often only discus stuff nothing more. People make out we attack children, were horrible people, we mostly just question things. I am talking about the whole site not just this thread. Most often we will point out how certain Instagrammers make out they’re relatable but earn a fortune or call them out for all their swipe ups or hypocritical adverts. Some threads are a bit brutal but none of them I follow are or if people go too far we ourselves call them out

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Karen826

VIP Member
Where to start....
Surprised she doesn't show herself sitting on the toilet as she shares every other minute of her day.
She seems really forced and her husband looks like he is cringing at times.

I could go on..
I dont like the woman. She comes across very up herself. Like a spoilt giggly schoolgirl. Likes to show off how perfect her life is and braggs about all the technology and expensive stuff in their house. There is nothing those boys dont have. Very spoilt. Her recipes they are so simple and every recipe has the same base ingredients. Thinks shes some wonderful cook and wants to write a cookbook? Makes me laugh as i dont think she has a very good knowledge of food and is not an adventurous cook. Her gravy on her roasts is always lumpy and is just gravy granules in water? Thats not how you make a proper gravy. They eat chips salad and coleslaw about 4 times a week. Very basic unhealthy diet. Foodie??? Haha!! Plenty of very good knowledgable cooks on insta. She deletes any comment that gives an opinion on her food that she doesnt like. Pathetic. If you cant handle criticism and Advice you shouldnt be on instagram. Her recipes are ok for people who arent great cooks. Hense why they praise her food. I unfollowed her a few weeks ago as couldnt bare to see her smug face and same boring routine everyday. She needs to put her phone down for a few days and take time to concentrate on her family. All her stories are a set up and not real life. No ones life is perfect so stop making out yours is Leah!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

fyourcontent

The first time I visited Tattle it was because I was led here by an influencer who was crying about some of the things that were said on here. I was mortified initially “Why is the world so cruel?” But since then I’ve had a complete change of mindset. These people choose to expose themselves on social media to gain gratification. In exposing yourself you have to accept that you’re not going to be everybody’s cup of tea. People have a right to free speech. Your followers and their thoughts cannot be curated. If you want to live in a bubble then Instagram isn’t the place for you Leah.

Mummyto2girls_19

I really do resent all the comments about us being nasty bullying trolls!
She’s just an intention seeking little girl!
She must have lived a very sheltered life if this is what she thinks bullying is!
People having a difference of opinion to you isn’t bullying!
She lives in a very privileged bubble where everyone just panders to her. She’s not used to people having an opinion that’s opposite to hers quite clearly. She’s so immature! A previous poster hit the nail on the head saying she’s playing house like a over grown child.

Emsie

VIP Member
Haha I don't even follow this morning but some some stories today about her leaving because of tattle and thought I'd come over for a nose. Quite a tame thread tbh... Why the flounce?!

Sp20191

VIP Member
Oh get a grip. Your son called you Mum instead of Mummy and your having a meltdown over it 🤦🏻‍♀️ Give it a few years and you will hate that word being shouted constantly 🤣

Just shows what a sheltered and naive life she lives if that’s all she has to cry over. People are fighting abuse, homelessness, ill health etc and they are the things to cry over.
Some people do feel sad about kids growing up, I hated it when my son started calling me mum, it felt like he was growing to fast 🤷‍♀️ Just because people have it worse doesn’t mean people can’t feel sad about other things 🙈

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
I’ve seen a few other accounts post today about how terrible this place is and how bad it is for Leah. They’ve clearly forgot about their own log ins for here/other gossip forums. Bloody hypocrisy it’s best.

Reactions: 7

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
Her and her husband are the most awkward couple....i dont know if it is because his wife constantly sticks the phone in him and his childrens face!
Bet he was over the moon the other day when he had to go into the office!

• Haha
Reactions: 6