Clarke_family_life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have had a lot of takeaways recently....McDonald’s again, pretty sure they’ve had that already this week x

• Sick
Reactions: 2
The boys are brats especially the older one . Feel sorry for the little one sometimes
[/
They have had a lot of takeaways recently....McDonald’s again, pretty sure they’ve had that already this week x
She has clearly seen the comments on here and its really getting to her hence all the reaction stories.
Next thing will be a post or story looking for sympathy and reassurance from everyone😂saying there are nasty trolls talking about her. No we are not trolls we just give an honest opinion of how you come across as a person. Not everyone is going to like you. Theres a difference between being a troll and giving an honest opinion. Its called free speech.
Enjoy your Macdonalds🤮😉

• Sick
Reactions: 2
She really does need to grow up . They live such a regimented life. Not really sure what she gets out of Instagram. Baffles me why people post tit after tit

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She really does need to grow up . They live such a regimented life. Not really sure what she gets out of Instagram. Baffles me why people post tit after tit
I agree. She is very very childish. I dont understand how she can spend every waking moment with her phone filming everything they do. That camera is stuck in those kids faces day and night. Its a very sad way to live. Its basically needy and all about attention and reassurance from others. Does she actually not realise how silly and immature she comes across everyday. Same old regimented silliness. Some accounts are very natural and down to earth and show reality. She stages everything. There is nothing out of place and all the stuff they do is set up for the camera. When she gets the boys to dance and do silly stuff its so obvious she has told them to do it. Very very cringeworthy.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
She’s like a teenager playing house and the more I watch her food the more I realise she’s really bad at cooking.
And how many macdonalds do you really need??

She’s like a teenager playing house and the more I watch her food the more I realise she’s really bad at cooking.
Yes this !! You have hit the nail on the head !! Life seems to be almost role play like !! Very odd

I agree. She is very very childish. I dont understand how she can spend every waking moment with her phone filming everything they do. That camera is stuck in those kids faces day and night. Its a very sad way to live. Its basically needy and all about attention and reassurance from others. Does she actually not realise how silly and immature she comes across everyday. Same old regimented silliness. Some accounts are very natural and down to earth and show reality. She stages everything. There is nothing out of place and all the stuff they do is set up for the camera. When she gets the boys to dance and do silly stuff its so obvious she has told them to do it. Very very cringeworthy.
I agree totally 👍

What a wet lettuce he is as well . It’s all very off putting

Reactions: 1
Her forced boomerangs are cringe!!!!! Everyday is the same with her....

Her forced boomerangs are cringe!!!!! Everyday is the same...

This!!!!! Hit the nail on the head...

Last edited:
Yes a lot of role play, she is very childish.
Exactly that! Yes her cooking is awful. Same junk food week in week out. Never tries anything new. Only simple pre made stuff all shoved together with a new name every time. Her toad in the hole last week looked horrendous it was all burnt and dry. Chips onion rings and that are always over cooked too. She is no foodie and certainly no cook!!!

Yes this !! You have hit the nail on the head !! Life seems to be almost role play like !! Very odd

I agree totally 👍

What a wet lettuce he is as well . It’s all very off putting
Her husband i find very creepy. Very strange guy. Wet lettuce about sums him up.

Last edited:
Why does she do lunch for the boys at 11am? I used to think her food was good but then started breaking it down and noticing that she uses so much processed food and never makes a meal from scratch- I remember when she called out another account That she had been close with for “buying followers”I saw a different side to her- it is all perfect life syndrome and incredibly boring - and the way she shakes the biscuits at the kids as if they are dogs is too much -

Reactions: 5
Why does she do lunch for the boys at 11am? I used to think her food was good but then started breaking it down and noticing that she uses so much processed food and never makes a meal from scratch- I remember when she called out another account That she had been close with for “buying followers”I saw a different side to her- it is all perfect life syndrome and incredibly boring - and the way she shakes the biscuits at the kids as if they are dogs is too much -
I assume they have lunch early, because Alfie then goes for a nap, my kids stopped napping at 1, so find it weird he’s nearly 3 and has a nap x

She feeds them a really early lunch, but a fairly late dinner for small ones. They must be starving come supper time, poor mites

Yeah all her meals have the same pre prepped ingredients. She never cooks from scratch.
I remember that too when she had a big story about her friend buying followers. Snakey!! She wasnt happy at all. Little madam had a right rant about it. Think she has conveniently forgotten that she only got to 10k because of moaning mum mentioning her, yet never gave her a mention at the time. I wonder why🤔

She is dull as dishwater and appears very stuck up! Does she work cos her life seems verrrry boring and repetitive! I know she does the wax melts but that isnt a real job! Does she do anything else?

She is dull as dishwater and appears very stuck up! Does she work cos her life seems verrrry boring and repetitive! I know she does the wax melts but that isnt a real job! Does she do anything else?
Why isn’t that a real job?

As someone who owns a crafting business...that’s a bit insulting.....🙈🙈 the hours I have to put in, It would be easier to have ‘a real job’

Reactions: 5
Yeah all her meals have the same pre prepped ingredients. She never cooks from scratch.
I remember that too when she had a big story about her friend buying followers. Snakey!! She wasnt happy at all. Little madam had a right rant about it. Think she has conveniently forgotten that she only got to 10k because of moaning mum mentioning her, yet never gave her a mention at the time. I wonder why🤔
I think she’s bitter at the fact that she hasn’t been offered a cooking stint as she has said before that’s what she wants from her account. It’s funny really ;)

I feel she is not natural in front of the camera and her account is really not relatable- she is in for a shock when the boys get abit older,

I am confused why she has as many followers as she does it’s so boring

Reactions: 4
She just films the same stuff every day 🙈🙈🙈 and her meals 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ nothing special she goes on like she's Jamie Oliver 🙄🙄

• Heart
The thing that really bothered me about her was a few weeks ago when she said she was going to start captioning her stories so people could read them if they couldn’t have the sound on or if they have impaired hearing....she lasted less than a week using captions and doesn’t bother at all anymore.

It’s really isn’t fair for so many influencers to completely exclude any deaf or hearing impaired people from viewing their accounts.

The thing that really bothered me about her was a few weeks ago when she said she was going to start captioning her stories so people could read them if they couldn’t have the sound on or if they have impaired hearing....she lasted less than a week using captions and doesn’t bother at all anymore.

It’s really isn’t fair for so many influencers to completely exclude any deaf or hearing impaired people from viewing their accounts.
She seems ignorant...

• Heart
She just films the same stuff every day 🙈🙈🙈 and her meals 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ nothing special she goes on like she's Jamie Oliver 🙄🙄
Her account is very monotonous. Good morning, breakfast, goodbye daddy tamtrums and slamming of the front door, her acting silly and giggly, etc etc...
Her food is not the food of a foodie. A load of pre prepped ingredients thrown together, most with mash on top and a load of cheese. She has no clue about proper ingredients and how to use herbs and spices etc.
She used fresh parsley last night for the first time ever and mentioned salt and pepper. Also used a lemon which she never ever does. She has obviously been reading the comments on here and done some researching on recipes online. Oh and now shes going to do a igtv for all her recipes and redo some of them.
Perhaps we will see some seasoning being added and the use of fresh ingredients.
She is very cock sure of herself and acts like some big celebrity chef wanting her own cookbook. My advice is to learn the basics of cooking first and actually know about ingredients and flavours before you start begging for a book of your own. Learn new things and be adventurous.

Her account is very monotonous. Good morning, breakfast, goodbye daddy tamtrums and slamming of the front door, her acting silly and giggly, etc etc...
Her food is not the food of a foodie. A load of pre prepped ingredients thrown together, most with mash on top and a load of cheese. She has no clue about proper ingredients and how to use herbs and spices etc.
She used fresh parsley last night for the first time ever and mentioned salt and pepper. Also used a lemon which she never ever does. She has obviously been reading the comments on here and done some researching on recipes online. Oh and now shes going to do a igtv for all her recipes and redo some of them.
Perhaps we will see some seasoning being added and the use of fresh ingredients.
She is very cock sure of herself and acts like some big celebrity chef wanting her own cookbook. My advice is to learn the basics of cooking first and actually know about ingredients and flavours before you start begging for a book of your own. Learn new things and be adventurous.

As someone who owns a crafting business...that’s a bit insulting.....🙈🙈 the hours I have to put in, It would be easier to have ‘a real job’

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.