Clarke_family_life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it amusing the way she bangs on about not adding salt to her recipes. Salt, is actually needed in cooking if you want your spices or meat to taste of anything. However, the amount of processed food they eat contains more than the RDA of salt anyway šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I canā€™t believe the amount of pre cut veg and cheese she uses. We all use some short cuts, but she rarely prepares anything truly from scratch

Finally, her carbonara was an abomination - flour and cream? šŸ¤®
I always think how bland her food must taste. She adds no seasoning whatsoever. Its always same old short cuts and pre prepared stuff. Doesnt even make rice or anything its all out of packets. Thats why it irratates me when she bangs on about how much of a foodie she is and how she wants to publish her own cookbook. Its laughable. She throws frozen veg into everything which i find very weird. Never uses fresh ingredients or tries to make things herself. Its all unhealthy junk food. Carbonara was shocking! Certainly not a foodiešŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
I always think how bland her food must taste. She adds no seasoning whatsoever. Its always same old short cuts and pre prepared stuff. Doesnt even make rice or anything its all out of packets. Thats why it irratates me when she bangs on about how much of a foodie she is and how she wants to publish her own cookbook. Its laughable. She throws frozen veg into everything which i find very weird. Never uses fresh ingredients or tries to make things herself. Its all unhealthy junk food. Carbonara was shocking! Certainly not a foodiešŸ˜‚
Frozen veg is just as healthy as fresh veg (sometimes more so as itā€™s frozen quickly!) I also donā€™t use any added salt in my cooking, itā€™s definitely not bland as I use other herbs and spices, I do see that they use a lot of pre packaged food which I donā€™t think is necessary (grated cheese, prepackaged fruit ect!)

Reactions: 2
I dont like the woman. She comes across very up herself. Like a spoilt giggly schoolgirl. Likes to show off how perfect her life is and braggs about all the technology and expensive stuff in their house. There is nothing those boys dont have. Very spoilt. Her recipes they are so simple and every recipe has the same base ingredients. Thinks shes some wonderful cook and wants to write a cookbook? Makes me laugh as i dont think she has a very good knowledge of food and is not an adventurous cook. Her gravy on her roasts is always lumpy and is just gravy granules in water? Thats not how you make a proper gravy. They eat chips salad and coleslaw about 4 times a week. Very basic unhealthy diet. Foodie??? Haha!! Plenty of very good knowledgable cooks on insta. She deletes any comment that gives an opinion on her food that she doesnt like. Pathetic. If you cant handle criticism and Advice you shouldnt be on instagram. Her recipes are ok for people who arent great cooks. Hense why they praise her food. I unfollowed her a few weeks ago as couldnt bare to see her smug face and same boring routine everyday. She needs to put her phone down for a few days and take time to concentrate on her family. All her stories are a set up and not real life. No ones life is perfect so stop making out yours is Leah!!
Totally agree. I unfollowed ages ago . Sheā€™s stuck up and makes out everything is perfect. Not relatable at all . Her husband gives me the creeps as well šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Frozen veg is just as healthy as fresh veg (sometimes more so as itā€™s frozen quickly!) I also donā€™t use any added salt in my cooking, itā€™s definitely not bland as I use other herbs and spices, I do see that they use a lot of pre packaged food which I donā€™t think is necessary (grated cheese, prepackaged fruit ect!)
Yes i agree frozen veg is healthy but she throws the same bag of mixed veg into every dish and never tries anything different its always the same ingredients for every meal. I also agree about salt to a point but she doesnt use any herbs and spices and has no knowledge of how to make food tasty without salt. Food needs flavour to be enjoyed. Garlic granules and dried parsley is about as far as she goes. Yes everything is prepackaged she does nothing from scratch. Its not proper cooking.

• Heart
She has a lovely big house but the houses prices in Spalding are very cheap so we all could have a mansion if we moved there.

I see she did a token story last night for BLM but too little to late and not a word about it today again.
Oh and her garden is rubbish and always looks so dirty

I see she did a token story last night for BLM but too little to late and not a word about it today again.
Oh and her garden is rubbish and always looks so dirty
I know it was quite obvious she didnā€™t give a f**k about blackout Tuesday, and that ridiculous post last night - itā€™s a shame to not even address it and ignore it completely speaks volumes

I agree about the garden itā€™s really rubbish and doesnā€™t look looked after at all

its sad really isn't it but that's her white privilage showing
[
I know it was quite obvious she didnā€™t give a f**k about blackout Tuesday, and that ridiculous post last night - itā€™s a shame to not even address it and ignore it completely speaks volumes

I agree about the garden itā€™s really rubbish and doesnā€™t look looked after at all
its sad really isn't it but that's her white privilage showing
She doesnt care about anyone but her self. She only shares and acknowledges accounts with fancy houses and snubs people who aren't so well off. Ive witnessed it several times. Self absorbed snob!

She has a lovely big house but the houses prices in Spalding are very cheap so we all could have a mansion if we moved there.
It looks boring there....all new builds. Seems a bit stepford wives...
Its like concrete city. All built on top of one another with no privacy and no character.

Last edited:
Change your duster imagine the germs in that thing šŸ¤¢ No good showing off a daily clean with a minging duster

• Haha
I couldnā€™t believe they drove miles to queue in their hot car with two preschoolers just for McDonaldā€™s. Then she wonders why they tantrum ā€œso muchā€

She drives me mad. Comes across so fake and needy šŸ¤·
Very childish the way she carries on. Acts like a giggly schoolgirl.
I couldnā€™t believe they drove miles to queue in their hot car with two preschoolers just for McDonaldā€™s. Then she wonders why they tantrum ā€œso muchā€
Ridiculous! She will do anything for junk food. Burnt chips Those boys are so spoilt is there actually any toy they dont have. So many children dont have much yet shes on there every day showing off all they have to rhe world. Makes me laugh too how she
Ridiculous. Who actually drives all that way just to get junk food. She gets all excited and acts like a child. What Leah wants leah gets. The tantrums are spoilt "mummy i want" tantrums.

Very childish the way she carries on. Acts like a giggly schoolgirl.

Ridiculous! She will do anything for junk food. Burnt chips Those boys are so spoilt is there actually any toy they dont have. So many children dont have much yet shes on there every day showing off all they have to rhe world. Makes me laugh too how she

Ridiculous. Who actually drives all that way just to get junk food. She gets all excited and acts like a child. What Leah wants leah gets. The tantrums are spoilt "mummy i want" tantrums.
We have to drive miles for a takeaway šŸ˜© no one delivers, and our closest restaurant is 15 miles away šŸ™ˆ living in the country is great, until you need shopping or want a take away šŸ˜©

The boys are brats especially the older one . Feel sorry for the little one sometimes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.